《11》

Lola pov:

Once i sign myself out of school saying i had a doctors appointment, i rush home. I slam the front door shut not caring about the loud sound because i know no ones home. I immediatly go searching for any and all alcohol. I need something to numb the pain.

I open the cuboard that is stocked full of drink, my mouth waters at the sight and idea of cureing my sadness. For a little bit anyway. I dont even bother being lady-like and use a glass, i dive straight into the bottle.

Even though i hate white wine i will take anything im given, whilst im chugging down a bottle i get out another bottle in preparation. When i get half way through the next bottle i start to feel really dizzy and my sight feels delayed a bit. I continue until i see black spots in my visions then i see nothing.

Julia(lola foster mom) pov:

I get home around 4 and head to the kitchen to prepare lola a snack, while she studies. I get into the kitchen and see alcohol bottle on the island table, some have fallen over but they were empty so nothing was ruined. I suddenly grow very confused and worried. I walk around the island table.

"LOLA!!!!!" i scream tear running down my face. i run to my purse and grab my phone instently dailing 911 and run back to be with her.

"HELLO!!!.... HELLO!!!" I scream

"Hello whats your emergency" the operatior asks

"YES MY DAUGHTER, WELL FOSTER CHILD, I JUST FOUND HER, I JUST GOT HOME AND SHES ON THE FALL!! OH PLEASE GOD. SOMEONE TO HELP I NEED AN AMBLUANCE" i sob on the phone holding lolas head in my lap

"We are sending an ambulance to you location right now. Stay calm and stay on the phone with me until they come. Okay" she says "now can you check if shes breathing"

I go to check" yeah she is but its faint" i cry

"Okay does she have any other injuries" she asks again

"Yeah a cut on her forehead, proberly from the fall" i sob

"What fall" she asks

"Well i found her in the kitchen she must of fallen on the foor" i say trying to calm myself.

"Okay i want you to go to the door and open it so the paramedics can get in quickly" she tell me and i go open the door. As i do i see the ambulance pull up and people jump out running to the house, i quickly show them where she is and they pick her up and take her into the ambulance and i follow sitting in the back with lola quietly sobbing to myself.