Noooooo!

"...Billie? Wake up babe!" Olivia called out, Maggie ran in to check what was going on. "We just went on a walk and I gave her some food, is she allergic to anything?" She asked, "No she's not really allergic, did she seem out of breath?" Maggie replied. Olivia nodded with a concerned look as Maggie grabbed her car keys. Olivia grabbed Billie once again and placed her in her seat, Finneas and Patrick joined in as soon as they knew something was wrong. The nearest hospital was an hour away.

Billie woke up to the sound of beeping once again, she groaned at the idea of being back in the hospital. "Please tell me this is a nightmare." Billie whispered in a raspy voice, Olivia shook her head with sympathetic eyes.

Billie felt the side of her bed and knew it was all real, she sighed and accepted her fate. "Just tell the fans I'll refund the show ok? Don't tell them why I can't perform cause I don't want to worry them." She explained to Maggie, Maggie nodded and grabbed Billie's phone to type out a message, Olivia asked to be alone with Billie for a few minutes and the O'Connells agreed.

"Billie...don't you think you're stretching yourself thin?" Olivia played with her hair lightly, trying to not force her view onto Billie.

"I mean I can't let them down, they're just so sweet and mean the world to me. My management sucks dick but I can see so much in just one fan's eyes." She explained. "Cause..I was the kid who snuck into concerts or festivals and I was the kid who moshed, remember when one of the security guards kicked me out during Yonkers?" She asked, acting as if the memory was as clear as day.

Billie was in the middle of the crowd, punching a few kids in the face as she got punched back, she looked as if she only listened to taylor swift with long blonde hair and blue eyes, a tightly fitted shirt and some jeans. But that didn't stop her from giving a guy a nosebleed and recieving a black eye out of karma. A security guard nearby noticed her not wearing a wristband and pulled her out of the crowd, she quickly flashed her middle finger towards everyone before being dragged out.

"Wait so you used to wear clothes that FIT you?" Olivia smirked. Billie rolled her eyes and nodded, "It was a dark time ok?" She crossed her arms.