Dear, I fear we're facing a problem.

Billie pouted to herself as her thoughts began to take over and duel her conscious. You forced her to date you, Billie. You're a horrible person. I bet she's straight. Her thoughts growled. She kept trying to convince herself they were wrong but of course what didn't take as much effort to create explanations for won.

"Olivia do you want to go home?" Billie said under her breath, trying not to cry. Olivia tilted her head, letting out a small hum to signal Billie to repeat what she just said. "Do you want to go home?" Billie's voice cracked, she held her breath to prevent any more emotion from slipping out.

"Baby what are you talking about?" Olivia turned over, rushing to comfort Billie. "I don't want to hold you hostage ok? If you don't love me it's okay if you want to just go home." She sobbed. She tried her hardest to stop her tears from slipping out, but nothing worked.

"Billie- do you really think I don't like you?" Olivia asked rhetorically, "I love you. I promise." She said, snaking her arms around Billie's waste. Billie tried to stop crying bit those words made her cry even more. She got up and ran to wash her face without looking back, But Olivia followed her anyways out of fear.

"Please don't go you did nothing wrong!" She pleaded, her voice started to get more weak with every word she spoke. Billie simply tried distracting herself from Olivia's cries, desperate recollect herself. Taking deep breaths in the mirror.

Olivia ran back to bed and placed her hands on both sides of the bed as support. She looked down, pushing her shoulders up trying to think of anything to fix this. It felt as if the absolute end was near.

Billie finally put her shoulders down to normal height and made her way back in to the room. Olivia looked up, her eyes met a puffy set of crystal blue eyes. "Olivia. I'm here. It's ok." Billie said in a raspy voice. Olivia lifted one of her hands to look and noticed her shakiness, but was unable to stop.

Her eyes looked at Billie in a way that almost said "stay, please." Without speaking. As her eyes began to water, Billie immediately wrapped her arms around her as tight as she could. Trying her best to at least pause the pain. Two of the faintest "I love you's" were shared that night.