I remember you!

Olivia walked in with a weak smile plastered on her face. Clearly trying not to cry by pretending to pluck a stray eyelash from her eye. Billie scanned her for any hints she could find and gave her a sad look in response.

"Hey Billie, uh remember my family friend from earlier?...she's in a coma and I'm not sure if she'll even wake up." Billie immediately forced herself to sit up and try her best to hug Olivia from her awkward position. Billie held her as tight as she could and didn't let go until she did. As soon as Olivia let go, Billie gently held her face and wiped away her tears with her thumb.

"I'm so sorry Love, would you like to talk about it?" Billie asked, hoping to find any way of soothing her distress. Olivia uncomfortably giggled through her tears, trying to wipe them as fast as she could with her sleeve to stop them. "No it's alright, I'd rather talk about something more light if you don't mind. It's really hard to possibly lose someone you didn't really have much of a connection with. I don't want to shove more problems onto you." Olivia sniffled.

"It's okay I completely understand! What would you rather talk about?" Billie asked. "Ummm" She wondered, looking around the room for anything interesting. She spotted the slightly tattered stuffed bunny on her left side, it looked almost familiar to her.

"Wait a second" Olivia squinted, quickly grabbing her phone to look through the images she had. Billie shared a confused glare between Lily and Olivia. How in the world are they connected? Billie thought to herself.

Olivia's eyes lit up as she found the picture she was looking for, young Olivia trying to balance over a part of a playground set with young billie in the background scribbling with chalk on the blacktop, Lily the stuffed bunny was set right next to Billie. Olivia showed the image to her.

"So...is that you right there?" Olivia asked, zooming into the spot right next to her. Billie's eyes and mouth widened. "Holy shit! You recognized my Lily from like when I was fuckin 2 years old?" Olivia nodded with a smile.

"Dude that playground was janky as fuck though wasn't it?" Billie asked "Janky as ALLL hell. But I mean hey, there's not much in Highland Park is there?" Olivia responded, Billie smirked with the kind of facial expression that just screamed "well u rite."

"Dude once I heal up and I'm off tour you should come hang out sometime, I can't go to like any thrift stores cause a few people recognized me there but I think any other place is fine." Billie offered. "Oooh look at you miss superstar!" Olivia mocked. "Shut up!" Billie giggled and playfully shoved her.