Don't Trust Technology

Billie continued playing songs through the aux chord on the whole trip, They finally arrived in San diego with Olivia asleep on Billie's lap. Finneas, Maggie, and Patrick went to grab their suitcases. Maggie went back to Billie to help her out. "Hey, we're gonna head inside the hotel but I'll make finneas wait for you, when you wake her head inside ok?" Maggie whispered. Billie nodded and lightly shook Olivia.

Billie's aux chord was still plugged in, right as Olivia was opening her eyes she heard something she wasn't supposed to. "DREW! sent a text message." A robotic voice said, "Just go out with her already dude! Go for it!" Billie rushed to unplug the aux chord. Olivia pretended to be asleep.

"Olivia get up Love, we're heeeeere!" Billie said, shaking Olivia slightly harder. "Dude if you keep shaking me I'm gonna get dizzy!" Olivia laughed.
"Come on we gotta head to the next hotel!" Billie dragged her out of the car, Olivia continued giggling and acting along but she couldn't get that one message out of her head. Was it about me, or another chick? It can't be me right? She thought.

"Olivia you good?" Billie waved her hand in front of her glossy expression. She quickly snapped out of it. "Yeah uh I just had a weird dream.." Olivia lied, hoping Billie wouldn't want the details. "Tell me about it inside ok? That way it won't haunt you forever." She patted Olivia on the shoulder. Olivia flinched at her sudden touch and Billie kept her distance.

Fuck what do I say? Olivia panicked, they sat once again in the lobby as Maggie and Patrick checked in. "Uh you do realize we're still close to LA right? Like an hour away?" Olivia tried changing the subject, "yeah this hotel is just really close to the venue, plus we're on our way again soon so we might as well get used to it." Billie replied

"So." She said, Olivia's heart began to race. "Do you want to talk about your dream?" Olivia sighed and opened her mouth to talk, but fortunately Maggie dropped in to tell us we're checked in.

"I don't think I really want to talk about my dream it's uh- it's pretty bad." Olivia said, hoping to deter Billie from it. "Bitch I got nightmares nearly every night, I can help you!" Billie answered, clearly curious as to what it was

"Well...it started in New York." Olivia said, plopping herself down on one of the hotel beds as the rest put away their luggages.