Movie Night

BILLIE THE BITCH: Hey do you want to come over today?
Olivia: yeah, I'm just a little fucked up over something so my eyes are super puffy.
BILLIE THE BITCH: I'll put on some studio ghibli movies if you want
Olivia: yes please, what's the address?
BILLIE THE BITCH: red room lane 102887383 highland park (pretend this is a real adress ig)

Olivia dried her eyes and put on some makeup to cover up how awful she felt. She put her phone in her pocket and walked to Bill's house.

Maggie answered the door, "Hey Olivia!" She greeted. "BILLIEEE OLIVIA'S HERE!" Maggie yelled towards inside the house. Billie ran to go meet her and welcome her in as Maggie slid back to the kitchen.

Billie lead Olivia to her room by the hand and gave her a sympathetic smile in hopes of lifting her spirits. They head through the office themed door to see a laptop on a bed covered in LV curtains. Olivia and Billie flop right onto her bed as Billie pulls up netflix on her computer.

Olivia scoots up and rests her head lightly on Billie's shoulder, Billie kisses the top of her head and wraps her left arm around her. The screen shows a young girl in a green and white top tapping what used to be her parent's shoulders. They turn around and it's revealed that they turned into pigs because of their greed.

Billie and Olivia fall asleep eventually after watching two movies with no commentary shared between them.

Billie was flying in a cartoon deep blue sky, she looked down and noticed she was riding a dragon in a mysterious direction. The dragon twisted it's body in a way that made Billie lose her grip and fall off, but luckily caught by a strange black blob with a mask. The mask had two triangles around both eye holes and a smile cut out of it.
"Hnnnn...hnnn??" The strange figure grunted. Gesturing a gold coin towards her. She grabbed the coin and the figure grew giant teeth under it's mask, immediately striking at Billie.

But what Billie didn't realize is that she was having another nightmare. Her breathing grew heavy to the point that it woke Olivia up. "Billie?" Olivia whispered, immediately sitting up to pause the movie. Billie continued twitching her closed eye and breathing heavily, lightly moving her arms trying to defend herself from whatever was in her subconscious.

"Billie..." Olivia said slightly louder, shaking her shoulder now. "BILLIE!" Olivia shouted in her face, Billie screamed with her eyes wide before immediately stopping to catch her breath. She sat up and hugged Olivia as tight as she could. Olivia was shocked at first, but then hugged back after a few seconds.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me ok?" Olivia whispered in her ear, Billie hugged Olivia even tighter.