You Didn't Mean To Say "I Love You."

[I reccomend listening to I love you while reading this part but you do you]

Billie and Olivia headed out at 7 to perform at a venue nearby. Olivia got to listen to soundcheck, but it was a song that wasn't on her soundcloud. The lyrics were mesmerizing.

It's not true
Tell me I've been lied to
Crying isn't like you
Oooooooh,
Olivia felt her mind slipping away from reality, all she could do was listen to the harmonies of Billie and Finneas' voice and watch them perform.

What the hell did I do?
Never been the type to
Let someone see right through,
Oooooooh.

Olivia couldn't hold back her tears, the song was so beautiful she didn't even notice. Billie pointed to her and pouted for a second, trying to hold back a chuckle.

Finneas continued singing while Billie Just watched Olivia for a moment, Finneas gave the two girls a smile realizing what was going on. Billie ran down stage to hug Olivia, and ran back on. She caught up with Finneas once again.

Maybe we should just try
To tell ourselves a good lie
I didn't mean to make you cry,
i-i-i-i.

Olivia furiously swipped every tear with her sleeve now, trying to hide her vulnerability, but Billie and Finneas continued to sing until the song was over. "MAMAS are you good!?" Billie asked, clearly worried. Olivia shook her head. "how fuckin dare you make such a beautiful song, whaT the fuck?" her voice cracked mid crying. Billie whispered some repeated "no"s while whiping her tears away from her cheek with her thumb. "Billie it's okay I'm okay." She reasurred trying to sound better, but she was clearly still not even close to fine. "Did I actually just make you cry for the first time? What the hell? awwww." Billie opened her arms and grabbed Olivia into a huge hug. The two rocked back and fourth for a few minutes on the tips of their shoes.

The two soon released from the hug and eventually Olivia stopped sniffling. "You have to release that song. You just have to." She demanded. Billie smiled and giggled at her strong opinion of the song. A few minutes pass by, Maggie and Olivia hang out backstage. Maggie records the concert and Olivia just watches. "I really want to go into the crowd during copycat, I heard the crowd goes insane." Olivia whispered to Maggie. Maggie smiled and pointed Olivia towards a door that leads you to the audience discretely. Olivia thanked her and quickly ran through the door during Party Favor. Most of the front was only there to observe Billie or record, while others sang along and danced. Here we go,

You just want, what you can't have
The crowd collectively screamed
"ME BITCH!"
Billie laughed her head off.
She then finished the song and sat on the edge of the stage.
"Are you guys good?" She asked, scanning the crowd for anyone passed out. The crowd screamed "YEAH!" right back. She smiled, stood back up, and the instrumental to copycat begun to play. The audience screamed in excitement as Billie stared into the crowd with a menacing glare, as if the person it was targeted to was right there.

Don't be cautious, don't be kind
You committed, I'm your crime
Push my button anytime
You got your finger on the trigger, but your trigger finger's mine

She pointed a finger gun at her own head symbolizing the lyrics, and put it back down. Not losing a second to blink. She continues to say the rest of her lines with a cold appearance, never breaking character. "Get down everybody! Even you Olivia!" She stated, people looked back at me but I pretended not to notice.

Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry, sorry...
The venue ROARED with two words. "PSYCH BITCH!"
A mosh pit had formed in the circle and immediately was full of teenagers punching at eachother, the rest continued to jump with their middle fingers in the air. Olivia jumped as hard as she could, not caring if her legs stopped working after all of this.

Ocean eyes finished afterwards and the lights turned back on. She sat on the edge of the stage ready to talk to fans for a few minutes. "Do you guys have any questions?" Billie asked, "WHO'S OLIVIA?" One fan shouted. "I mean't about me but damn" Billie laughed, "Olivia's a friend I met at the hospital, she's in the far back over there." She pointed. Olivia waved and smiled, the fans waved back and simply turned back around.

"BILLIE WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Another fan shouted, holding up a box with a plastic ring inside. "Bro I've married like 100 people now, OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!" Billie smiled, grabbing the box and slipping the ring on her finger. She blew a kiss into the audience and they all went wild. "C'mon Olivia, it's time for us to Leave now." Billie said. Olivia went up the stairs and on stage, Billie hugged a group of fans goodbye and headed out with the rest of the crew. They headed back to the hotel and immediately jumped into bed. "Man I'm so tired. Goodnight guys I love all of you." Billie said mid yawn, "But I especially love Olivia." She adjusted herself and immediately sunk into her pillow. Olivia couldn't even close her eyes at that comment. Was it true? It couldn't be right? What kind of dream is this?