I Just Want To Help.

Olivia said, as they mutually slipped out of the hug. "I'll be fine I'm used to it. Are YOU okay Olivia?" Billie deflected. Olivia sighed and shook her head. Billie pursed her lips and looked at the ground, trying to think of a solution, it was almost midnight.

"Do you want to sleep over for tonight?" Billie offered, A small smile stretched on Olivia's face. "I can convince my paranoid parents that I'm staying at the hospital, but what about yours?" She asked, fidgeting with her fingers.

Billie motioned her hand in a way to say "pshh don't worry" and explained, "I sleep with people all the time." Billie immediately looked up to the ceiling without lifting her head, trying her best not to laugh at the innuendo she just made.

Olivia bit both of her lips in a smile at her reaction. "I uh- I know what you meant" Olivia stated, in a slightly shrill voice from her trying to keep the urge to laugh in her throat, but laughing anyways at the end of her sentence.
Billie of course, joined in on laughing too to the point that both of them sounded silent.

Billie went back to the kitchen in order to tell her mom that Olivia was staying for the night. While Olivia cautiously texted her parents that she's still staying at the hospital to check up on Rose and Billie. Her mother simply said "ok! Be home as soon as visiting hours are over!" But Olivia knew her mother wasn't aware of how long visiting hours were and wouldn't bother to check, and had a few excuses up her sleeve in case they got suspicious.

Maggie unrolled a sleeping bag in Billie's room thinking that Olivia would simply sleep there. As soon as she stepped out, Olivia stepped in with an extremely fake set of gucci pajamas, the logo was printed all over a red pair of pajamas in white with flames coming up from the end of the shirt, sleeves, and pant legs. Billie was in shock, calling her closer so she could feel the material.

"Dude where did you get this? I love it." She asked, "thrifted, it was like 10 bucks at the store." Olivia answered, showing off more of her outfit. Billie was simply wearing some black and green Blohsh shorts and her "please be gentle baby" black tee.

Olivia started sliding into her sleeping bag but Billie stopped her. "Are you kidding dude? Sleep here, on the right side." She gestured, as if sleeping in a seperate space was rediculous. Olivia got out of the sleeping bag and Jumped into her bed. Olivia plugged in her phone, turned off the light, and jumped into bed with her. "Goodnight" they whispered, awkwardly in sync, yet still facing away from eachother.

Olivia checked her phone, it was flooding with texts from her parents that slowly kept getting more and more agressive. She couldn't get up no matter how hard she tried. Putting her phone down, she looks in front of her and there's a giant tarauntula eating away at her legs. She can't scream as loud as she wants to. The panic slowly rises as her heartbeat begins to fill her ears and- "Olivia! wake up hoe!" Billie called out, lightly shaking her.