And The Winner is...

FINAL GRADE:

OLI: B

ASS: A

Billie pumped her fist and bit her lip in excitement, "FUCK YEAH!" She yelled, Olivia crossed her arms. "How could I lose to 'ASS'?" Olivia frowns.

Billie pecks her on the cheek to cheer her up, Even though she knows she was only joking. Olivia's eyes widen in response and a smile grows on her face, mouth still clenched tight trying not to accept it. Billie smiles watching her trying to hide it, but immediately she's hit back with a peck on the lips. Billie opens her mouth in shock after Olivia pulls away and Olivia immediately laughs.

Billie simply smirks and drags her to the next game. "Wanna play this racing game?" She asks, Olivia nods and they both put in another token. They sit down and grab the steering wheel.

Olivia tries to sharply turn and avoid the wall but the game causes her to crash directly into the wall, not following any of her controls. She looks down and notices a missing bolt from her game. "No fair! Mine doesn't work!" Olivia groans, Billie looks over for a second and back at the game.

Billie grabs both of her arms and places them on the steering wheel. "Well let's win together mamas, I'll get the pedals you get the wheel." She offered. Olivia laughed at the strange position but did as she said.

FIRST PLACE: TIT
second place: bot 1
third place: bot 2
fourth place: OLI

"....dude you need better nicknames." Olivia taunted, Billie laughed in response. "Alright it's 1 1/2 to 1/2" she counted, "whatcha gonna do about it babe?" She said, squinting her eyes to threaten Olivia. Olivia shrugged "Well I'm sure what I'm gonna do, carry a giant teddy bear for me home." She replied, smirking and squinting her eyes back.

Olivia dragged Billie to the next game. "I've been eyeing this one for a while, it's basically a fishing game where whoever spams buttons the most wins, got it?" Olivia smiled and put two tokens in. Billie simply smiled back and got ready.

They played the day away, eyes burning from all those screens and heads pounding from all the chatter and beeps inside. "Welp Billie, time to win me a new bear!" Olivia yelled, pushing her towards the claw machine.

"Okay okay, which one do you want?" She said, gesturing to a line of bears covering the top layer of stuffed animals. "I'll take the purple one with the red flames! It's cute." Olvia said, raising her voice as if it was a baby or a puppy.

Billie looked from all angles of the machine and quickly grabbed the stuffed bear, but sadly the claw's grip loosened and dropped it in a horrible spot. "Aww! Damn" Olivia whined, she simply shrugged it off and nearly began to walk away, but she noticed Billie wasn't following her. She simply headed back inside and walked around the claw machine looking for her.

"OW DON'T STEP ON MY BOOB" Billie yelled, quickly putting her right hand over her mouth. Billie had her left arm deep in the prize drop. "Billie." Olivia said, keeping a stern voice. "I've said this before and I'll say it again. What. The. Fuck." She said slowly, trying not to crack up.

"Dude I just wanna make you happy ok? You're too kind." Billie said, trying to excuse her strange action. "Plus I'm almost there, can you shake the machine really quick?" Olivia simply rolls her eyes and follows her instructions. Not only does a purple teddy bear fall but a green one does too.

"YOOOOO" Billie hollers, reaching out of the machine with two bears. Olivia gasps with a smile on her face.

Billie hands Olivia her bear and tries to take a picture with it, but before she could she realized what time it was. "9 PM!?" Olivia yelled in disbelief, Billie panicked and checked her phone too, 6 missed calls from her mother.