"Tamale" by Tyler, The Creator

The girl next to Billie's door continued to silently rap the lyrics to "Tamale" by Tyler the Creator. "Somebody said bands make her dance-" billie quickly cuts her off, and yells the next line. "YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING CASH? NO BITCH YOU'RE DUMB! THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GONNA GET IS THIS DICK! HOW DOES THAT SOUND UM-"

The girl walked into billie's room out of pure shock and curiosity. Billie giggled and hid her face under her wrists. "AAAAAH HAHA I'm so sorry I just love that song." Billie said, rushing to defend her actions. The girl giggled, "No, no it's okay! That was really fuckin funny! I'm Olivia by the way." Olivia gave Billie a reassuring warm smile. Billie removed her arms from her face. "Olivia? That name is sick! I'm Billie." she smiled back at Olivia.

"Hi Billie! I feel like I've seen you somewhere before." Olivia squints, "well I was on tour-" Billie answers, right before being cut off by Olivia. "No wait I got it! You saw Tyler at Outside Lands right? I was there too!" Billie nodded, realizing Olivia had no clue how she got here or who she was. Finally someone wasn't going to just scream at her for being so weird and "problematic."

"Mind if I sit down next to you for a few minutes? I was going to check in on a family friend but honestly, I don't like her too much, it's rude but she's always trying to give me advice on being more ladylike, but I'd rather just stuff my face with taco bell and not think about anything y'know?" Olivia said, looking down and tapping the outsole of her shoe against the ground.

"I feel you! I don't mind at all, I'm just sitting here with nothing to do." Billie said, patting the chair next to her. Olivia walks over to the chair and sits down, thanking billie for letting her stay. Billie smiles at her once again.

Olivia looks around the room in silence for a few minutes trying not to pry into her life, "so...how did you get here?" She questioned, hoping it wasn't rude to ask. Billie tilted her head and pouted, "I was dumb and I didn't sleep too much so I passed out on stage. I wish I could just work without it though, it's such a waste of time." she complained. Olivia's eyes widened "So you rap?" She asked, billie had a laughing fit and shook her head. "NAHH I'M TOO WHITE FOR THAT! I sing." Billie replied, Olivia giggled out of embarrassment.