22

A month later

Colby's POV

Me and Marie decided that we let the fans know we're dating by me posting a photo. Now just to let you know the fans have no clue about Marie. All they know is that I got my hair done by her.

Colbybrock: This is my beautiful girlfriend

Colbybrock: This is my beautiful girlfriend... I don't want any hate on her or me Because she's truly amazing. We have been dating for a month and that month was just so amazing. I hope you guys treat her like royalty because she should be treated like a princess.

I posted it then almost immediately Corey, Aaron, Sam and Jake all ran in. "OOOO COLBY FINALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND" Corey yelled. "COLE ROBERT BROCK IM SO PROUD OF YOU" Jake yelled too. "Colby great job" Aaron said smiling at me. "Congratulations brotherr" Sam said Hugging me. He seemed off. "Thanks guys" I said smiling and looking over at Marie.

Everyone left and me and Marie went on with our day. I decided to bring her out to the Hollywood sign. It's where I go when I want to get away from everyone. We got out of the car and started walking. We got up to the Hollywood sign by the time it was dark and at night there's lights and it's really pretty. "Woah this place is so pretty" she said putting her hand in mine. "I know right... I go here when I want to get away"I said looking down at her. "Aww Colbs" she said kissing my cheek. I smiled and kissed her lips. I pulled away a few seconds later. "I love you babygirl" I said kissing her forehead. "I love you too Colbs" she said smiling wide. "How did we go from you dying my hair to this?" I asked her. "Things just work out in mysterious ways" she said looking at me.