Intro

So this story takes place when Sam and Colby were kids to when they just moved to LA to now.

I decided to make this story cause I am 100% convinced that Colby has a thing for Sam. Don't @ me please.

I get that it's bad to "force" a sexuality on someone but lets be real here. Ever Colby tweeted himself "how can I be myself when I'm still trying to find myself" and that I'm assuming is leading to the fact that he's confused about his sexuality.

I'm gonna talk about all my information on why I ship them and why I think Colby might be Bisexual before this story starts.

Ok so basically for starters I am positive they kissed in that one video where they said "would you rather drink a spoon of hot sauce or kiss" and they said they didn't have hot sauce so they had to kiss. Well if you slow it down they literally touched.

Now second you can literally tell by the way that Colby looks at Sam that he likes him. Just by the way someone looks at someone can say a lot. Colby's always looking at Sam when Sams not looking then when they make eye contact they just sit there looking into eachothers eyes.

Next thing is that Colby is always super smiley around Sam. Yeah when he's filming a video by himself he's smiley but when Sam comes around it's almost like he immediately becomes WAYYY happier. I don't know but I'm pretty convinced.

Oh my god when Sam and Colby hug, Colby buries his head into Sams neck and I think it's just so cute. And when Colby lifted Sams chin in the "prancing my bestfriend kidnap" video.

Okay I'm done annoying you with my theory's let's get onto the story.