21

Sams POV

I locked the door and sat on my bed just thinking about how my heart started beating fast and the spark when me and Colby kissed. Wait what does this mean? It probably means nothing... I wonder if Colby likes me... I mean I'm not gonna lie I have thought about him in that way before of course I have but I brushed it off because I thought he was straight but now that I know he's bi I feel like.. no he's my bestfriend... I still don't even know if I turned him Bisexual.

Colby's POV

Marie is so sweet... and kind hearted... and optimistic... and I like everything about her. "Colby you're spacing out" she said giggling. "Oh sorry" I said blushing a little bit. "It's okay" she said smiling. "Marie..?" I said looking up from the ground at her. "Yeah?" She asked. "I like you too" I said blushing. "You do?" She asked. "Yea... and I want you to be my girlfriend" I said shocking myself with my own words. "Wait seriously?" She asked. "Yes" I said smiling. "Then yes!!" She said Hugging me. "Let's not tell anyone for a little while" I said looking down at her. "Okay" she said smiling so much.

It's later that day and Marie has to leave. Before she left out the door I hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you" I whispered. "I'm gonna miss you too Colbs" she said looking around then kissing my cheek. I blushed so much. "Bye babygirl" I said smiling knowing every girl loves being called babygirl. She smiled and blushed as she left. She's so cute. I walked back upstairs and as I was just getting upstairs I saw Sam coming out of his room. "Hey Colby" He said smiling. "Hey Sam" I said smiling back at him. "I have a question about you being bisexual again" Sam said fiddling with him ends of his sleeves. "Sure" I said even though it was really random. "Do you lean more towards girls or boys?" He asked me. "To be completely honest I don't know I've only really had feelings for one boy" I said blushing a little bit. "Oh... so basically your bi for that boy?" He asked. "Yeah kinda" I said. "Okay Colby I cant be the only one that felt the spark when we kissed" Sam randomly blurted out. It caught me off guard. "I.. I didn't feel anything" I said lying. "Oh... so it was probably just me" Sam said nervously.