15

Colby POV

I got to Marie's apartment and she got in the car. "Hey Colby" She said smiling. "Hey" I said smiling back at her then driving off to the mall. The whole car ride was so fun, we listened to blink-182 and stuff like that.

We got to the mall and both got out. "So what store do you want to go to first?" I asked. "Hmm I don't know how about Zumies I need to get new sneakers and I'm gonna get a new skateboard" she said looking at me. "I didn't know you skated" I said looking at her as we walked to Zumies. "Yeah I'm pretty good at it... I could teach you sometime if you want" she said as we turned into Zumies. "Alrighty" I said giggling. "Ooo which vans should I get, the checkers or the rainbow ones?" She asked. "Checkers" I said giggling a little bit. "Do you have something against rainbows?" She asked me getting all serious. "No no no definitely not it's just that the checkers fit you more" I said scratching the back of my neck. "Dude it's alright I'm Kidding" she said laughing. I nervously laughed.

We didn't end up getting a skateboard cause she didn't like the ones they had. "Where to next" I asked her. "I don't know I went to my store first so now it's ur turn" she said smiling. "Alright what about hottopic?" I asked her. "Definitely" She said smiling At me then we started walking towards hottopic.

We walked in and started looking around. I found a ring that was the bisexual flag colors (pink, purple, blue) so I grabbed it. "Do you know what those colors mean Colby?" She asked laughing a little bit. "Yeah" I said blankly. "Oh?" She said confused but just shaking it off. I got a "soft emo" t-shirt from jessiepages merch. "You watch jessiepage too?" She asked. "I know her" I said giggling. "Your kidding" Marie said. "Nah I'm not I know a lot of youtubers" I said chuckling. "How tho?!" She asked me. "Because I am one" I said giggling a little. "Wait seriously?" She asked. "Yep" I said smiling. "Now if you wanna start using me I'm ready cause it happens everytime" I said looking down. "Colby I would never use anyone just for They're wealth or fame that so rude and disrespectful" she said placing her hand on my shoulder. "Wow I didn't know they're was still good people out there like you" I said Hugging her. She smiled and hugged me back. We checked out and left to go sit down somewhere in the shade.

Once we found a spot we started talking. "So if you didn't know already I'm Pansexual" she says. "Oh wait really?" I asked her. I read about all the sexuality's you can have when I looked up bisexual. "Yeah I am" she said smiling. "Shit dude I'm bi" I said giggling. "Seriously?" She asked. "Yeah.." I said fiddling with my fingers. "Ooo So whos the lucky guy you like?" She asked. "He's my bestfriend but he's straight I believe and he has a girlfriend" I explained to her. "Dude I'm so sorry" she said Hugging me over the table.