19

Colby's POV

We got back to the Traphouse and apparently Sam was the only one home cause Jakes out with Corey and Devyn and Aaron's with his girlfriend. "Hey Colbs" Sam said. He's been calling me Colbs lately. Weird. "Hey Sam" I said smiling at him. "Happy Pride Month Brotherrr" Sam said laughing a little bit. "Thanks Brotherrr" I said blushing a little bit. "Oh Happy Pride Month to you too Marie" Sam said smiling at her. "Thanks Sam" She said smiling back at him.

Sams POV

Me and Kat have been having some up and downs lately and I'm starting to think our relationship is becoming toxic. After Marie leaves I think I'm gonna talk to Colby about what I should do.

Marie left

I looked at Colby and moved closer to him. "What are ya doin?" Colby asked in a confused voice. "I need to talk to you about something serious" I said looking at him. "Oh okay what's wrong?" Colby asked me. "Well... me and Kat.. have been having some ups and downs and I'm starting to think our relationship.. is.. becoming toxic" I said breaking down into tears considering i love her and I might need to break up with her. "Oh Sam I'm so sorry" Colby said Hugging me tightly. "I think I might need to break up with her it's just that I love her so much" I said crying into his arms. "Sam you do what you gotta do. If you feel like you need to break up with Kat then you do that. It's all up to you" he said keeping me in his arms. "I know Colby and obviously I don't want to but I feel like I should." I said pulling away from him a little bit.

Colby's POV

Sam pulled away from me and I could see the pain in his eyes, I felt horrible for him. Him and Kat were goals to be completely honest."whenever you do it let me know and I'll come to comfort you" I said smiling at Sam. "I want to do it now because I feel as though if I wait I won't want to." Sam said. I wipped his tears away with my sleeve. "Alright Sam I'm here for you" I said putting my arm around him. "I texted her and said "hey... I'm sorry to say this but I think we should go see other people because I feel that our relationship is slowly becoming toxic" and she saw it and didn't reply" Sam said looking up at me. "It's okay Sam" I said Hugging him as he started to cry more.