17

Colby's POV

Marie had to leave and me and Sam were still the only ones home. Me and Sam are both sitting on the couch in the living room watching YouTube on our TV. I caught myself staring at Sam a few times but luckily he didn't catch me. I looked over at him and just admired how pretty his eyes were and how perfect he was. Then... "Colby you good?" Sam asked me. "Y-Yeah you just have a dog hair on your face" I said lying and wiping a "dog hair" off his cheek. "Oh- Uh Thanks..." Sam said in a confused tone. "Anyways... I have a question about you being bisexual if you don't mind" Sam said looking away for a second then looking back. "I don't mind" I said smiling. "Okay well.. I wanted to ask you this earlier but I just felt like it was disrespectful so I didn't know if I should or not but I decided I would. If it's offensive then I didn't mean it" Sam said looking up at me. "It's okay Sam I know you love me no matter what you same to me" I said giggling. He chuckled. "Yeah.. so.... bisexual means you like boys and girls so... you had to get feelings for a boy...?" Sam said asking me. "Yeah that's what that means." I said reassuring him. "We kissed" Sam said. "And what about it?" I asked. "Did i turn you bi?" Sam asked me. I felt my anxiety start kicking in. All of a sudden my phone starts going off. It's Marie FaceTiming me. "Oh look who's calling! It's Marie" I said nervously picking it up. "Hey Colbs" She said waving. "Hey Marie" me and Sam both said at the same time causing us to giggle. "Hey Sam" She said waving to him too. "Anyways.. Colby I ordered a Bi flag for you and a Pansexual flag for me" she said smiling. "Wait actually? Oh my god thank you Marie" I said smiling at her. "Alright that's everything I wanted to tell you, have a good night" she said waving goodbye and hanging up. "What does Pansexual mean?" Sam asked. "It means that she basically don't care what gender, sexuality, what you look like. She is basically gender blind and mainly goes for Personality" i tried my hardest to make it so he could understand it. "Ohhh ok" Sam said giving me a half smiling. "So the question from earlier?" Sam said looking at me. "I feel uncomfortable answering that question" I said fiddling with my fingers. "Okay Colby I don't want to make you uncomfortable sorry" Sam said side hugging me.