4

SIX MONTHS LATER

Colby's POV

Today I'm prancing the shit out of Sam. I'm gonna feel so bad for him. Today I'm filming a prank on him when I kidnap him but he doesn't know it's me then I pretend to get shot in the head. You'll understand when it stars which is right now. Me and Sam are in my car driving and I'm gonna act like it dies. "Aw shit I think we just ran out of gas, let me see if we have some." I said getting out of my car. Sam ended up coming out and going the trunk with me. "Here stay here real quick" I said running to the hood and opening it. He couldn't see me because of the hood so I put on a mask and snuck around the side. I saw the dude I hired to help me going up behind him. I ran up to him and put a pillow sheet over his head. "AHHHH HELP COLBY HELP" I heard him scream as I threw him into the trunk to make it seem real. I feel so bad. I screamed a little to make it seem real. "AHHHH SAM SAMMM!!!" I yelled then started driving off to where this was all gonna take place which was up near the Hollywood sign and I made sure we weren't far from it.

We got to our spot and we carried him out. We set him up on a chair we brought there in advance then I got on the ground and the other dude duck taped my wrists together and my ankles then he duck taped Sams wrists to the chair and ankles to the chair. "COLBY" he yelled. "SAM HELP" I yelled making it sound real. The dude put a pillow sheet over my head then took off Sams and now the acting is on. "SAM I CANT SEE" I yelled moving around a little bit. "COLBY" Sam yelled. "PLEASE DONT DO THIS" Sam yelled some more to the guy. The guy right now was holding a fake gun up to my head that made the sound when you shot it and looked real. I got it at a prop shop. I started to hear Sam crying and it just broke my heart. "AHHHHH" I yelled. "STOP HES EVERYTHING I HAVE" Sam yelled. I felt my stomach get that sick feeling again. "What the fuck" I said to myself. "WERE JUST KIDS" Sam yelled some more and the guy pulled the fake gun trigger. I fell over when he pulled it to make it look real. I could hear Sam crying his eyes out and the broke my heart into a million pieces. "COLBYYY" Sam yelled for me. I stood up and broke free from the duck tape and looked at Sam. His head was down and his face was beat red. He had tears running down his face. I took scissors that I brought for this reason and cut the duck tape. He looked away and closed his eyes and he didn't know it was me yet. "Sam, Sam it's me" I said looking at him. "No how" Sam said getting up. I hugged him for the longest time ever. "This was a prank" I said pulling away and lifting his chin up with my finger so he was looking at me then he pulled me in again. "I thought I lost you" he said Hugging me tighter. "No I'm right here" I said. "Forever and always" I said pulling away from him. "Don't you ever fucking do that to me again" He said shaking.

It's a little later and we cleaned everything up and I payed the dude I hired and me and Sam got in the car. His face is still so red from crying. "I'm so sorry" I said looking at him. "It's fine but if you EVER fucking do that again to me again unless you want me to end you" He said staring at me. I just giggled and finished driving home.

It started out with a kiss // Solby Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें