16

Colby's POV

I invited Marie over to the house to hangout for awhile. We pulled up to the Traphouse and got out. "So I gotta introduce you to all my friends" I said smiling at her. She smiled at me then I felt our hands intertwined. "Oh?" I said looking at her with a big smile on my face. She just smiled as we walked in. I saw Sam in the kitchen. "Hey Sam I want you to meet Marie" I said looking at him smiling. "Hi Marie nice to meet you" he said shaking her other hand that wasn't intertwined with mine. "Nice to meet you too" she said shaking his hand back. Sam looked at me and smiled causing me to blush again. I quickly covered my face with my sleeve. Marie looked at me with a knowing look like she knew this is who I told her about. I quickly walked up to my room with her. I shut the door and I let go of her hand. "So let me guess... Sams the boy you like?" She asked me. "Mabye..." I said blushing more. "Aw Colby" She said Hugging me. "How long have you and Sam been friends?" She asked me. "Since our Highschool Years" I said smiling. "You should tell him you're bisexual if you haven't yet" she said smiling at me. "I don't know..." I said fiddling with my fingers. "Do it whenever your ready" she said Hugging me. "When I do tell him do you think you can come over for mental support?" I asked her. "Of course Colbs" she said smiling at me.

Time Skip
A week

I invited Marie over so she'll be here anytime now. I walked downstairs and Saw Marie coming in. We walked over to eachother and hugged eachother really tight. "So is today the day?" She asked. "Yeah but I'm nervous" I said biting my lip nervously. "Don't be, you guys have obviously been friends forever so I'm positive he'll be okay with it" she said reassuring me. I smiled at her and we started walking up to his room. Right now me and Sam are the only ones home right now besides Marie. I knock on his door. "Hey Colby" Sam said as he opened the door. "Oh hey Marie" Sam also said. "Hi Sam" she said. "Sam can we talk" I said with a voice crack. "Oh yeah..." Sam said in a confused tone. He let me and Marie in. "So I brought Marie for emotional support if your wondering" I said looking at Sam. "Ok?" He said confused. "Okay so we have been friends for awhile..." I said fiddling with my fingers. "Yeahh.." Sam said. "Well obviously I trust you" I said biting my lip nervously. Sam shook his head up and down. "Whatever it is I support you" Sam said giving me a nice smile. I felt my heart beat start to race and my anxiety was kicking in. I felt tears start to build up. "I feel like you still won't except me" I said as a tear ran from my eye. "Of course I will no matter what it is" Sam said smiling at me. "I'm...I'm b-bisexual" I stuttered breaking down into tears. Sam furrowed his eye brows then smiled and hugged me. "I support you" He said as I hugged him back. "Sam you are such a amazing bestfriend" I said as we pulled away. "You are too Colby" Sam said smiling at me causing me to blush.