9

Five days later

Colby's POV

I got up today and I've been feeling a lot better now that I talked to Frank and Jessie. I got dressed in a black and red short sleeved shirt with red Checkered pants with chains hanging off of it. Today I'm filming a coming back video and then getting my hair dyed. I thought of a really good prank. I'm going to tell Sam I have feelings for him as a prank when I really mean it just to see his reaction and so I can let it out without him think much of anything. I grabbed my camera and set it up in my room hiding it. I called Sam on FaceTime. "Hey.. can you come over to my room" I asked him. "Sure" he said. I hung up and sat down on my couch that was in view of my camera. He came in and shut the door. "What's up?" He asked. "Uh we need to talk" I said. "About what?" He asked as he sat down next to me. "Well... I.. I like you as in more than a friend. I know your with Kat but I just had to tell you" I said fiddling with my fingers. "Oh.. damn really?" He asked. "Yeah... it's just that I have ever since the kiss" I said literally exposing that we actually kissed. "So how do you know you actually like me?" He asked me. "Well when I'm around you all I go is smile. I get butterflies too. And I sometimes find myself staring at you when your not looking." I said gushing over him. I realized myself that this will probably seem real to our fans but who cares. "Oh.... so you're Gay?" Sam asked me. "No I like girls" I said smiling at him. "So you're gay for me?" He asked. "Yeah I guess you could say that" I said. "Dude I'm sorry I obviously don't feel the same way back cause I'm with Kat and I'm straight..." Sam said looking down. "Dude I'm straight too" I said laughing. Sam looked at me confused. "Dude I was joking this whole thing is a prank" I said getting up and grabbing the camera. "Oh my god Colby" Sam said laughing. "I felt so bad" Sam said giggling a little bit. I mean at least I know now that it's a one way crush. "Yo don't I'm straight" I said laughing and hugging him.