{18}: Arriving Home For Christmas.

DEMI'S P.O.V.

Today was the day... It was a special day for two reasons, the first being that Becky was coming home for Christmas, and secondly was because it was moving day. I took one more glance around my bedroom, what was once a beautifully baby pink painted room with a large four poster bed, photographs hanging on the walls, a bookshelf in the corner, a TV nailed to the wall and a DVD shelf by the window was now a creamy coloured room bearing nothing more than a cot and a rocking chair along with a bunch of stuffed animals and a pile of my boxes. I'd had some good memories in here with not only the girls but also with Jungkook, some memories I loved and some I hated. I was gonna miss this home, I was gonna miss being able to hang out with the girls in here. I grabbed another one of my boxes as my brother and father walked into my room to help me one last time, they grabbed a box each and we headed down the stairs and towards my car, we placed the boxes in the trunk of the car before I turned to my parents, I hugged them both and smiled slightly, "You're always welcomed here hunny, I promise." My mom told me. "Thanks mom." I smiled as she kissed my forehead. I then turned to hug my brother, "See ya later, dickhead." He smiled. "See ya around." I laughed as I lightly punched his arm. We pulled away and I glanced back into the car, "Bye guys." I smiled before climbing in. I put the car in drive and pulled away from the house, my smile slowly fading from my face as I remembered all the good times that house had brought to me, I glanced up into the rearview mirror and watched my family slowly fade into nothing but little black speckles before rounding the corner and heading towards my new home... With Jungkook.

I parked the car in the driveway of the home we'd bought together before climbing out as Jungkook came jogging out of the door, he immediately pressed his lips against mine before beginning to help me with my boxes, we carried them into the house and began setting them down in our joined bedroom, there was also three guest rooms for if any of the others wanted to stay over at any point. We began unpacking immediately, once done we both jumped on the bed and he rolled over and immediately wrapped me in his arms.

We stayed laying like that for almost an hour until I heard my phone being blown up, I frowned as I grabbed my phone as Jungkook began receiving messages too; mine were coming from Anoesjka, his were coming from Jimin. I had four already.

From Anoesjka 💗:

BECKY'S ON THE PLANE! Xx

From Anoesjka 💗:

Dude, where are you?! We need to get ready to go to the airport! Xx

From Anoesjka 💗:

Demi! She's gonna be landing soon. Where the hell are you?! Xx

From Anoesjka 💗:

Demi, get to the airport NOW! She's going to be here in ten minutes! Hurryyyyy! Xx

I quickly shot up and pushed my legs over the side of my bed, I slipped my feet into my trainers and stood up, "We have to go!" I almost yelled at Jungkook. I was so excited to be seeing Becky again, she's been gone for a month now and it's been pure torture. I grabbed Jungkook's hand and ran down the stairs with him, dragging him behind me and out of the door. I quickly locked up and jogged over to my car, him being two steps behind me, he climbed into the passenger seat and put his seatbelt on as I sat in the drivers seat and slammed my foot down on the gas, I needed to get to the airport and fast!

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

We were waiting for Demi and Jungkook to show up, we'd been waiting almost an hour. Soon enough, we saw a car come to a screeching halt at the curb, Jungkook climbed out and Demi sped off to find parking.