Chapter 16: Just wow

Julia's POV

We pulled away from each other which what felt like ours. I had put my fingers to my lips which were attached to Matt's moments ago.

"I meant it". I heard him whisper

"Mean what?" I ask confused. "I love you Julia, I think I'm in love with you..." He continued.

"Why me Matt? There's so many other girls that are prettier than me and with your looks you can have any girl you want! If this is a game matt, trust me keep me out of it!" I yelled.

"Don't say that your so beautiful and I want to call you mine" he replied. "Sooo Julia, will you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"I would love to Matt!" I asked while hugging him. He looked into my eyes and gave me a passionate kiss.

Which in a few moments turned into a heated make out session....

A/N SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP!

Matt lifted me up without breaking the kiss and placed me on his lap so I was straddling him. I had kept my hands roaming through his hair which earned the sexiest moan I've ever heard escape his lips.

He stood up which made me squeal and wrap my legs around his torso.

He lightly pushed me on his bed and his hands roamed my body. He played with the end of my shirt and took it off my body.

I felt the need to repeat his action so that's what I did. I licked my lips looking at his toned stomach and v-line.

He put his face in between my neck and started to suck and lick trying to find my sweet spot. He finally found it and started sucking on it. Which made me make an unsuspecting moan.

I felt him smirk underneath my neck and continued the assault on my neck. I started to unbuckle his belt and I purposely ran my hand over his growing bulge.

"Mmm baby" he moaned. I mentally smirked when I had an idea.

I flipped us over and now I was on top. I started to kiss his neck while I started palming his bulge through his boxers.

"Stop teasing me babe" he warned. I just giggled and kiss him oh so passionately.

A/N THIS IS THE END OF THE SEXUAL CONTENT

"Matt I think we should stop" I looked him in the eyes because I know what this would lead to.

"Your right Julia, but I still love youuuu" I giggled at his response and kissed his cheek.

"Guys come downstairs!" We heard Taylor yell.

"Well that's our cue malady" he asked as he grabbed my hand and walked down the stairs.

What are the boys going to think of this?

A/N hey guys I hope you like this chapter with just a little physical stuff with the love birds! Thanks for reading byeeee!