Chapter 22

Julia's POV

I woke up on my bed-.. wait this isn't my bed? Where am I?

I looked around and saw a wall full of chains and whips and nearly no light. I heard the door open and I see that it's....

Austin Mahone?

"Good morning beautiful" He said with a smile. Excuse me what?

"What am I doing here!?" I screamed at him standing up.

"Don't tell at me unless you want to get punished!" He roared. I was scared so I just nodded my head yes.

"Now come down stairs and eat. Your gonna meet my gang baby!" Austin said. What's with the baby?

He took my hand and led me down the stairs. I saw probably about 15 muscular men around a gigantic kitchen table.

"Men this is Julia, the girl of my dreams" Austin said as he smiled at me lovingly. Wait what?

I looked at him as if he had two heads and said, "Wait woah woah. Austin your insane!" I screamed in front of everyone.

He looked angry and I new I was in trouble now. He roughly pulled me out of the kitchen and pushed me up against the wall.

"What the hell is the matter with you?! I confess my love for you and you act like that in front of my gang!" He yelled.

"Austin your crazy. Why would you love me? I don't love you!" I confessed.

"Baby the way you looked at me while we kissed and while you were pleasuring me, it was just magical. I felt something and now I can't let you go" He said as he took both of my hands in his.

"Kiss me" he whispered as he leaned in. I turned my head and his lips touched my cheek.

He lightly chuckled and look down at me. " Come on I know you feel it too" he said as he attached his lips to mine.

His lips were soft against mine and he cupped my cheek. I felt him smile against my lips.

"Ooh" I heard come from behind us. Austin pulled away and saw 4 of Austin's gang members watching us.

"Enough! Go back to the kitchen right now before I do something I won't regret!" Austin's voice boomed through the whole house.

They all scurried away and austin faced me and smiled and we were off to the kitchen once again.