Chapter 18

Julia'sPOV

As of right now all of the boys start to leave the room even Matt but Cameron just continued to sit there.

When everyone was out of the living room, Cameron had turned to me around so I was straddling him and took my arms and put them around his neck.

At this point I feel really uncomfortable and I just want to see Matt..

I smiled at the thought of Matt and his soft lips but I guess Cameron took that as a sign to keep doing what he's doing.

"Awe babe you look so cute right now straddling me and you in my arms." He cooed as he smashed his lips to mine. Soon after his tongue massaged mine and he brought his hands to wrap around my waist.

Jeez this guy really likes to kiss I guess?

Suddenly we heard a click and he detached his lips from mine to look over and see Carter and Taylor taking pictures of us kissing. Creepy much?

"Sorry bro we couldn't resist" Taylor said as they both laughed. "I can send them to you if you want" he suggested.

Cameron just smirked which Taylor took as a yes. Cameron had gotten up and carried me up into his room and laid me down in his bed.

"Come on baby sleep.. we got a big night ahead of us" he says before he is out like a light. But I just couldn't sleep so I tip toed out and to Matt's room.

I opened the door to see him just laying on his bed. "Matt?" I whispered.
He had looked up at me but soon after he just looked away.

"What's wrong?"I asked. He sighed and said "I'm sorry for being a jerk before. I just didn't want Cameron to see us together.."

Is it wrong that I was a little bit hurt when he said that? My eyes became glossy and I bit my lip. "No no no Julia I didn't mean it like that!" He tried to hug me but I flinched away.

"No Matt I knew this wouldn't of worked out between us... I get it" I told him keeping my head low. I got off from the bed and made my way through the door, Matt still silent looking at me. I could see some tears in his eyes just waiting to fall.

"Matt I loved you too" I whispered and soon after I ran to my room slamming the door and sinking down in front of it sobbing.

Why was I so stupid to love him? I knew I should have no feeling for him but I can't help it. His smile, lips, personality.. Everything of Matt Espinosa I fell in love with.

I cried harder just thinking of how stupid I was. Now thinking I still have to help the boys with the mission tonight.

Oh am I going to have fun tonight.