Chapter 2: At the party

As we drove up to Dylan's house you can already tell it was packed. People had solo cups in their hands and grinding on each other.

"Um I think we should g- Lacy?Lacy?" I turned around and she wasn't there. I guess she already met a guy in the five seconds we were here.

I walked around and tried to find anyone I knew. I couldn't recognize anyone until I saw one of my friends, Piper dancing.

Uh oh she looks drunk.

"Piper?" I asked. "Hey Jules!" She slurred. "Piper your drunk." I said while I tried to help her from falling.

"Noo I'm just a little tipsy!" She remarked. "Come on let's help you sit down" I said grabbing her arm.

"Oh Julia! Did you meet my friends??" She asked me. I shook my head no and looked to see about 4 or 5 guys. Staring at me their eyes filled with lust. Weirdos.

"Hi I'm Julia but everyone calls me Jules." I said while extending my hand for one of them to shake. But none of them did. Well ok. I see how it is.

A tall boy with a bandana said "Hi I'm taylor." I smiled at him at least he talked to me.

Then all the rest of them followed by introducing themselves. "Hi I'm Nash" he said while winking at me. Ok?

"I'm Carter" he introducing while licking his lips.

"And I'm Mattew" well he didn't do anything he just smiled at me. Thank goodness.

"Nice to meet you all!"i said while I grabbed pipers arm and walked off.

But first I wanted to tease the boys. So I winked at I think Carter and I saw him blush. Haha success!

Carter's POV

Damn that girl just winked at me! She got a booty too! Ha I just couldn't help myself but blush.

I looked over to see all the boys giving me death glares. They're probably jealous. Well who wouldn't be look at that chic!

Julia's POV

I got Piper to sit on the couch while I turned around and saw couples making out and very close to you know-doing it. Ew just ew!

I got up to get Piper a water to try to get her to calm down. I was walking and I bumped into someone muscular which sent me flying to the floor.

"Oh my gosh girl! I'm so sorry!" The male voice said.

"Not its my fault I'm sorry" I reassured him.

"Ok but what's your name beautiful?" He asked while I blushed.

"I'm Julia but everyone calls me Jules. What's yours? I replied

"Cool name! I'm cameron. Cameron Dallas"