Chapter 20: The deed

A/N ATTENTION SMUT WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL BE RATED PG-13/RATED R. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WHILE READING THIS. JUST SKIP
IT

Also this is how Julia & Austin look but you can picture Julia however you want. Well... now that's over with let's get back to the story shall we?

Julia's POV

As I said that Austin had stood up while smirking at me. As soon as we were both chest to chest I now realized how tall he was or just how short I was. And I had heels on!

"Well then babe what can I help you with?" He whispered in my ear pretending to not know what was about to happen next.

"Oh Mr.Mahone it's just I've been feeling really lonely lately and I was wondering if you can help me?" I asked batting my eyelashes innocently. "I think I can help with that" he smirked.

Next thing I knew his lips crashed onto mine with such force that it almost knocked me over. He gripped my waist in his large hands to pull me even closer than we already were.

His tongue ran across my bottom lip begging for entrance and I opened my mouth and our tongues danced with each other. He decided next to take my bottom lip in between his teeth and nibbled on it.

He took my hand and we both sat on the white couch next to his desk. He scooped me up and placed me on his lap with his hand rubbing on my thigh. I decided to tease him and say "hmm Austin I don't know if I'm feeling it now" as you pout your lips and jump off his lap.

"No no no baby your staying right here" he said as put you on his lap one again. You turned around and straddled him with your arms around his neck.

You started to make out with him once more as you started to slowly grind on his hard member teasing him. He moaned lowly and held onto your hips.

You started to quicken you pace and started kissing down his neck. Right now he was a moaning mess. He kept cursing until he asked out of breath "what's your name?" He breathed out.

"Julia" you said as you got off his lap and started to unzip his pants. You had a little trouble with his belt so he immediately helped you. "Eager much?" You asked. "You don't even know baby" he answered.

As you got his pants and Calvin Klein's off you looked at his hard member slapping his stomach. You took it in your hands and started pumping. "Oh baby" he moaned. You started pumped a little faster and squeezed it. "Yeah like that uggh" he breathed out.

You decided to have a little fun and you had kiss the top teasing him. You had put only the tip in your mouth licking it slowly. "Uh stop teasing sweetheart" he warned.

You decided to put the whole thing into your mouth and started sucking. "Oh Julia like that" he said as he closed his eyes. You began to bring him farther down your throat which only made him moan loader.

After a few more minutes your jaw started to hurt so you took him out of you mouth but still pumped him fast and hard. In the corner of your eye you say Cameron waving to you from outside the office signaling you.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum!" He screamed as you pumped faster sliding your thumb over the tip.

"Oh yeah Austin! Finish yourself off sexy" you said as you let go of his member and he took himself in his hand pumping at a fast pace muttering my name under his breath. Make note that his eyes are still closed.

You had gotten up off your knees and made your way to the door opening it quietly and sliding through. Looking at austin.

I feel bad taking advantage of him but I guess I had to. I mean I had no choice. But I don't have to think right now I only have a couple more seconds until he notices I'm gone.

I dash out of the office and outside to see all the boys lifting a dangerous looking machine into the van. I just go into the van sitting down thinking 'uh I'm such a bad person.. why would I do that?'

By now all the boys had piled in and Cameron sits next to me and pecks my lips ending with a huge smile on his face knowing he had gotten what he wanted.

I started to drift off into sleep but not before I heard "So you love her?"