Chapter 24

Julia's POV

So it was around 1:00am and Austin's tattooed arm is around my waist. I haven't been sleeping and can't even shut my eyes.

I need an escape plan. Maybe it would just be easier to sneak out when he's not here. Or I can be cliche and pretend fall in love with him and he will let me be more free then BAM I'm out of here.

"mhmm baby" Austin murmured in his sleep as I felt something hard poking my backside. Oh no not this again.

"Just like that" as he started to grind on my butt.

I have to get out of here like now.

I took a glance at Austin to see his hand in his pants pleasuring himself. I quickly made my way out from the bed and down the stairs.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and was surprised to see what I saw.

It was two of Austin's gang members kissing each other and holding each other lovingly. I almost awed at the sight.I wanted to give them some privacy so I left the kitchen to go into the living room to see two members watching tv.

"Hey Julia," I recognized as Calum's voice say to me. "What are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep." I whispered, wiping my eyes.

"Well you can watch this show with us if you want." The other guy there named Ashton. He's cute,I thought.

I simply nodded and took a seat next to Calum on the couch. They were watching this show called Orange is the New Black? Hm never heard of it.

I was snuggled up into Calum's chest and I was ready to fall asleep. Eh Austin is sleeping anyway. I thought as I closed my eyes and let darkness take over me.

****************
"Julia!" I heard a voice scream. Oh no.

My eyes shoot open to see a fuming Austin and a very fearful looking Calum.

"What is this!"