Chapter 7: Being watched

Nash's POV

"Um where have you been!" Cameron yelled

"I have cheer practice and as the captain I have to be there fo-" I cut her off by saying," You're the cheerleading captain??"

"Yes and very proud of it why?" She asked while crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's really hot" Carter said. We all nodded and agreed at Carter's statement.

"You guys are all pervs. And I have to go cheer soo bye!" She was about to walk off but taylor grabbed her arm.

"Can we watch" taylor asked while smirking.

"Absolutely not!" She replied. We all pouted.

"We're not gonna talk or say anything pleaseeeee!" Cameron pleaded.

"Promise?" She questioned. "Promise" Matt said. "Ok fine follow me"

Cameron's POV

We followed her into the gym wear we saw about 8 girls in similar outfits as each other but Julia was the only one with the uniform she had on since she was the captain.

"Sit here and don't speak" she demanded. We walked on the bleachers and saw other boys sitting there too. Haha wow.

"Ok hey team ready for the stretch?" She yelled at them. They replied with 'yes mam' or 'yes captain'. Damn she got power.

"Good now go on the floor and I we are going to do stretches and core workouts. Then tumbling and finally do our routine since we have quite an audience today she said looking directly at us. We all smirked.

After they were done stretching my own legs hurt from what they did!

Next they did about 100 million crunches and push ups and all that stuff.

Now, we are watching them as all the girls do their gymnastics tricks.

"Christine tuck that stomach in!" Julia corrected the girl did some type of flip.

After about five minutes we all heard "Do it! Do it! Come on captain!"

"Ok, ok fine watch out girls!" Julia said.

Julia cracked her wrists and twisted her neck. Then she did this cartwheel thing into a flip into another flip into another one!

(Julia did a round off back handspring into a back tuck.)

We all were amazed! 'That was so hot!' We all thought!

Julia's POV

I just did my round off back handspring into a back tuck. I felt refreshed! Everyone started clapping for me soo I guess I was good!

After about 5 minutes of clapping and cheering I said that we had to practice our routines.

"Ready ok! I yelled. "Hey fans, we are hear to win! Come on people cheer on the team!" As I did that all the girls marched to their stunt groups and lifted the flyers. I went across the side and did the same gymnastics trick as I did last time.

The the girls went into their needles and did a twist to get down. Surprisingly no one fell! Phew!

"Go, fight, win!" We all cheered. I looked at the boys and saw them all literally drooling. Ew.

Now cheer practice is over and I took a shower and changed into some short shorts and a tank top.

I walked out and once again I saw the boys.