Chapter 11: So close

Cameron's POV

"Guess I think that's Julia" I whispered to them. They all had smirked and we all crept towards her.

Carter tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around.

"Um can I help you?" This girl said. Ugh I thought it was Julia!

"Ya have you seen a girl about 16,long blonde hair, green eyes, yay tall?" I explained to the girl.

"No sorry boys" she replied.

"I'm gonna go wait outside"said Nash.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked. He just shook his head no and walked out.

Julia's POV

I saw the boys van pull up and my heart sank to my stomach!

I ran to the bathroom and tried to plan a way out of here. I made up my mind by sneaking out since probably all the boys are just sitting down.

I quietly tip toed out the door and I thought I was free until i saw him and he saw me...

Nash's POV

I turned around and there she was. The beautiful girl that we took and she would be with us forever.

I raced towards her and she tried to scream but I put her hand on my mouth. "If you try to scream and try to get help in there it won't be good for you sweetheart."

She just nodded and I took her inside.

Julia's POV

Nash led me inside with a very tight grip on my waist and I knew this was it but I was so close!