Chapter 15: Punishment & Feelings Revealed

Julia's POV

"Julia!" Nash yelled. I guess I wasn't paying attention, to busy talking about Matt. Haha oopsy!

"Did you hear anything we just said?!" Taylor asked. I shook my head no. I really didn't wanna hear what they said.

"Well we said, every boy will be aloud 1 hour with you and can do whatever they want with you. Besides you know.... doing the "deed" Cameron said the last part awkward. My eyes widened, I didn't wanna be alone with each one of them for a whole hour! That's torture!

But I guess I had no choice so I just nodded my eyes not making eye contact with any of them.

"I go first!" Screamed Cameron as he dragged me upstairs. He opened his door and I was pushed up against a wall.

Before I could even process what was going on his lips were crashed onto mine. The kiss was filled with hunger and desperation but I knew he couldn't do anything that far. Ha.

I wasn't kissing back, I was just standing there basically. "Kiss me back!" Cameron murmured on my lips. I still wouldn't kiss him.

"I will make the other boys come in here and make you kiss me." He smirked. I certainly didn't want that so I smashed my lips onto his and I can feel the smirk on his lips.

His tongue licked my bottom lip obviously asking for entrance but I denied it. His hands found his way to my backside and he squeezed it!

How dare he touch my arse! But I gasped at the sudden movement and he took this advantage to let his tongue explore my mouth.

Damn, he was a good kisser. But I was totally not giving him satisfaction.

He finally pulled away and said "You know you are a really good kisser almost as good as me" Wow, conceited much?

I just sat on the bed for a few moments before I was gently pushed back on the bed and Cameron got on top of me.

"You didn't think I was done with you so quickly did I?" He said. Ugh, I honestly thought we were done!

He kissed me softly almost as if he cares about me but obviously he didn't. Then, he starting to get more rough into the kiss and put his tongue into my mouth.

It must have been a while since we were kissing since we heard a knock on the door and Carter yell "Come on guys it's my turn with Julia!"

So, it basically went the same as Cameron until I got to the last boy.

With Carter, he had managed to get my shirt off but I kept my bra on. Sneaky boy.

With Taylor, we kissed the entire time on the bed and he babbled about how hot I was and tried to seduce me but it didn't work.

With Nash, we made out on the wall and then we just talked about magcon and everything. He seemed like a nice guy but once again everyone was in this so I couldn't like anyone.

Finally, it was Matt's turn. I walked into his room and he was sitting on his bed on his phone. When he heard the door open he looked up and smiled at me.

I sat next to him on the bed and we just stared at each other for what seems like ages until he speaks up "So Julia, tell me about yourself."

Wait did I hear him correctly? "What what?" "Tell me about yourself" he repeated for me. I thought he was just going to make out with me and stuff but I guess not.

"Oh well I thought you just wanted to kiss and stuff" I said. He looked a bit token back by my words but eventually he said "Julia, I would never make you do something you don't want to do."

Awe he really is the cutest. I blushed and looked down. Matt picked up my chin and whispered "Your beautiful when you blush." I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed his face and smashed my lips to his.

He was shocked but immediately kissed back. I can feel him smile during the kiss and I did also. This just felt so right.

He eventually got on top of me and kissed me more roughly. I kissed back with the same force. I lightly tugged on his hair which made him moan.

After a while we both pulled away and smiled at each other. I layed down on his bed and so did he. I was drifting off to sleep but before darkness pulled over me, I heard him say

"I love you Julia"