A Deal

Narrator's POV

"Hah..." Oliver sighed as made his way into the house.

"Oh, cheer up bud." Peter said. "I'm sure you'll make more friends. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend."

"Thanks." Oliver said, making his way sadly toward the library.

"What if we play UNO?" Wade asked.

"Maybe later." He said.

"But you love that game." Peter said.

"Boys, I think it's best we leave him be alone for a while." Tony said, watching Oliver go into the library.

"You're probably right." Peter said as Oliver closed the door. "Dad, play UNO with us." Peter said.

"How do you play UNO?" Tony asked. "Do I have to know Spanish?"

"Nope." Wade said.

The three sat at the dinning table.

"The rules are simple..." Peter began.

///0///0

"Hah..." Oliver sighed, leaning against the doors of the library.

Levi came to him and sat beside him.

"Sleeper is gown Levi." Oliver said. "Now I don't have anyone."

Levi turned to him and embraced him, lifting him up into the air and pinning him.

Oliver laughed. "Okay, okay. I get it." He smiled. He caressed Levi's sides. "I'm glad you're still around." He smiled. He looked below his feet.

There, below him was the desk he had set the book on. The book was still closed on the table.

"I totally forgot about that." He said, lowering himself and Levi down to the desk. "We better be careful." He told Levi as he took the book into his hands. "This thing's got some pretty powerful magic."

Levi stood back a little.

"You're right. We should open it from a distance." Oliver said. He placed the book on the floor and walked a few feet away. He formed a green aurora in his hands and used it to lift the cover up a bit, when Levi tapped his shoulder. Oliver looked at him.

Levi was pointing outside.

"Oh." Oliver nodded. "Smart. That way nothing here will be damaged." He said. "You're smart." He told Levi.

Levi floated proudly.

Oliver picked up the book and opened a portal outside. He stepped out with Levi and the book. He placed it on the ground and walked a few feet away, behind a tree.

Levi accompanied him.

Oliver used the same green aurora to slightly open the cover.

Thunder roared in the sky.

Oliver looked up.

The sky was gray with clouds. It looked like it was going to rain.

"We're fine as long as it doesn't rain." Oliver said.

>CRACK<

Thunder cracked in the sky and lightening crashed on the ground.

"AAAHH!" Oliver let out a high pitched scream.

Levi looked at him.

"I mean..." Oliver cleared his throat. "Aaahh." He said in a deeper tone.

Rain started pouring.

"The book!" He said, running over to the book and picking it up. He opened a portal and went through with the book in his hands.