Warm Waters

Narrator's POV

"Mmm~" Tony moaned as stretched. Damn he was tired. He opened his eyes to find the spot next to him empty.

He heard the bathroom water running.

He smirked.

God, that had been the best sex he'd had in ages.

His cheeks turned red as he replayed images in his mind. He bit his lip as some of the moans his lovely husband had made last night rang in his ears.

He heard the water in the bathroom stop. He waited for Stephen to come out.

The door opened, revealing Stephen with a towel wrapped around his hips.

"Damn~" Tony said.

Stephen looked up to see Tony staring at him. He scoffed. "Morning."

"How'd you sleep?" Tony asked.

"Well, until I got up this morning." Stephen said. "I'm sore as hell." He said, rubbing his back.

"I could give you a massage." Tony said.

Stephen looked at Tony and bit his lip.

Gosh, the temptation was too much...but he had just showered.

Fuck it.

"Where would you like me?" He asked.

"This way Doctor." Tony said, getting out of the bed in his undergarments.

Stephen went to the bed and sat on it.

"Now, if you'd remove your towel and lay on your stomach." Tony said.

Stephen did as he was told. He removed the towel around his hips, revealing himself.

Tony bit his lip as his cheeks flushed a deep red.

Stephen laid back on the bed, soon rolling onto his stomach.

Tony eyed the doctor ass. Damn, that was the bootiest booty and it was all his. He looked up at Stephen. "My hands might be a little cold." He said.

Stephen didn't say anything and waited for Tony's touch. He closed his eyes, breathing slowly.

He felt Tony's hands at his shoulders suddenly. They rubbed his muscles.

"Doctor, you're so tense." Tony said.

"I had a rough night." Stephen said.

"Nothing I haven't see before." Tony said, using his elbows to make his way down Stephen's back, loosening every muscle in the doctor's back.

"Oh~" Stephen moaned as he felt himself become looser.

This was amazing.

Who knew his husband was gifted with such talent? This was working miracles for his back.

His eyes sprung open when he felt Tony's hands get lower and lower. He knew where Tony was going with this.

"Looks like you could use some loosening here." Tony said, squeezing each of Stephen's cheeks.

"Mmm!" Stephen bit his lip and gripped the sheets. "Oh, Tony~" He let out.

Tony chuckled. "I think that would be beneficial." He said, spreading Stephen. He slowly slipped a finger inside of him.

"Ah..." Stephen gasped.

Tony watched his husband squirm under him. He inserted a second finger.

"Hah..." Stephen put his knees on the bed, lifting his ass up, trying to give Tony a better angle.

Tony chuckled. "Everything okay, Doctor?" He asked.

"J-Just fine." Stephen shuddered, he began to move himself, thrusting Tony's fingers in and out of him.

"A little impatient, are we Stephen?" Tony asked, starting a slow scissoring movement inside of him.

"Ah! Shit..." Stephen said under his breath.

"You like that?"

"Y-Yeah." Stephen nodded. "Hah~" He moaned.

Tony chuckled and began to thrust his fingers in faster. "Damn, Stephen." He slapped Stephen's ass.

"Tony!" Stephen yelped.

Tony hit the younger man's prostate. Oh god, and how the wizard's body was reacting so deliciously to the treatment only made Tony want to keep going.

Moans kept pouring out of Stephen's mouth as Tony hit it over and over again.

"Ah~ Fuck...fuck!" He yelped as he came onto the bed. "God, hah!" He propped himself up with his elbows, allowing his back to arch. "Fuck!" He came again.

Tony chuckled. "Twice?"

"I-I can't stop coming..." Stephen groaned as he released another load. "Fuck-" He sucked in a breath. "Tony!" He yelped and pulled away, panting.

Tony laughed, watching his husband finish. "Hmph." He scoffed and reached for Stephen again, beginning to insert a finger.

Stephen pulled away from him. "T-That's enough." He let out, laughing a little, still out of breath.

Tony laughed. "Okay." He said, kissing Stephen's shoulder. He smacked Stephen's ass. "You're one lucky man." He laughed. "I'm gonna go wash up." Tony said, walking to the bathroom.

"O-Okay." Stephen panted. "Hah." He laid on the bed, enjoying the afterglow. "Mmm~" He moaned as the softness of the sheets surrounded him, swallowing him completely.

God, he had the best husband in the world.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Sorry about the short chapter, I've been a little busy.
Anyway, love all of you endlessly!
UwU
-AA