With Love

Narrator's POV

"Sam, you suck at this game." Steve said, standing next to Sam as the two stood at a "Knock Over the Milk Bottle" stand.

"Like you could do any better." Sam said, tossing another ball, managing to only knock over the top bottle.

"Bet I could." Steve said, taking his wallet out. He handed the carnie a dollar bill.

"You get two shots." The carnie said, handing stage two baseballs.

Sam turned to the carnie, handing him another dollar. "He might need three, since he's-"

~Crank~

The carnie and Sam looked over at Steve. He had just knocked over an entire pile of milk bottles.

"I think I'll take my banana now." Steve said.

Sam watched at the carnie gave Steve one of those bananas with the funky hat.

"Now for some shaved ice!" Steve said, pointing to a food stand.

"Alright, alright." Sam said, laughing a little and shaking his head. He grabbed Steve's wheelchair and wheeled him over.

///0///0

"That was fun!" Oliver cheered as he and Sleeper excited the ride.

Sleeper laughed. "Yeah." His stomach growled, he covered his stomach.

"Are you hungry?" Oliver asked.

"Maybe just a tad." Sleeper said. His stomach growled again.

"Let's get something to eat." Oliver said. "I've got some cash in my pocket." Oliver said.

"Okay." Sleeper said.

"What do you want? Hot dogs? Funnel cake? Corn dogs? They have everything here." Oliver said. "What would you like?"

"Hmm..." Sleeper thought. "Do they have popcorn?"

"Of course they do." Oliver said. "This way." He said, walking toward the food stands.

///0///0

"That was awesome!" Carol jumped up as she and Valkyrie walked out of the "Sudden Drop" ride. "Although, I wish they would go higher." Carol said. "That's nothing."

"Carol, if they went any higher, the people here wouldn't be able to breathe." Valkyrie said.

"You're right." Carol said. "Hey. Let's see our snap shot." She said, going over to the ticket booth.

There were several screens all around the booth. There were pictures of people displayed.

Carol began laughing. "Omg."

"What?" Valkyrie looked at the picture.

"My face is wack." She said.

Valkyrie looked at Carol's face.

She began to laugh. "I'll take five." She told the woman at the booth.

///0///0

"This is so good." Sleeper said as he bit into a sloppy joe.

"I thought you'd like it." Oliver said, taking a bite of a cone of cotton candy.

Oliver didn't get the opportunity to eat a whole lot of junk food, so he didn't like it all that much, so he went for something small.

Sleeper took a bite of his sloppy joe, enjoying it. He looked at Oliver, smiling, but something behind Oliver caught his attention. He swallowed what he had in his mouth. "Isn't that the same guy we saw at the hotel this morning?" He asked.