Taken

Narrator's POV

"Thank you." Peter thanked the man who had given him candy. "Wow, Wade look at all this candy! It's piling up." Peter showed Wade the inside of his basket.

"You're gonna get a cavity." Wade told him.

"I'm not eating all of it at the same time. I'm not dumb." Peter said, taking a price of gum out of his basket.

"Peter?" Came a voice.

Peter turned around to see Ned. He was dressed as Han Solo.

"Ned!" Peter ran to Ned. "Your costume looks amazing!"

"As does yours." Ned said. "You never returned my calls."

"I've been busy with school. You know how Mr. Lance likes to get his projects in early. I haven't had anytime for any fun. This is a break." Peter said.

"Damn right." Ned said. He saw Wade. "Where's your costume?"

"I don't have one." Wade said.

"Yeah. Captains BuzzKill didn't want to dress up." Peter said.

"Well, he's part of the lame committee." Ned said. "We're part of the litty committee." Ned pulled Peter closed.

"Psh." Wade rolled his eyes.

"He's just jealous." Ned said.

"Yeah. You're just jealous." Peter stuck his tongue out to Wade.

"Yeah. Let's go to other houses Pete." Ned said.

"In a minute. I'm waiting for Oliver to return." Peter said.

"Oh, you brought Oliver?" Ned asked.

"Yeah." Peter nodded.

"What did he dress up as?" Ned asked. "R2D2?" He joked.

"No. He wanted to dress as Dr. Strange this year." Peter told him.

"That's nice." Ned said.

"Peter. I think we should go check on him." Wade said. "That was fifteen minutes ago."

"Has it already been that long?" Peter asked, looking down at his watch.

It was almost eleven thirty.

"Gosh, it's almost midnight." Peter said. He looked at Ned. "I think I'll get Oliver."

"Way ahead of you." Wade said in the distance, running ahead of Peter and Ned.

"Wade, wait!" Peter called.

///0///0

>Knock< >Knock<

"Hello. Is anyone home?" Wade asked, the door was closed. "I'm not a trick or treater." He said. "I'm here to ask if you saw a small boy with a red cloak."

He got not response.

>KNOCK< >KNOCK< >KNOCK<

"Hello?!" Wade knocked louder.

He still got no repose. He looked through the window in the front. It was awfully dark inside. Nothing could be seen.

"Dammit." Wade said, pulling away from the window and ran to the front door. "Forgive me Dr. Strange. This is the first time in three months I've broken into a house." He said before he breaking the glass on the door. He looked around for people who might have seen anything.

Working quickly, he unlocked the door and opened it. "Oliver." He called, getting no response.

~Swoosh~