Let's Get Down to Business

Narrator's POV

Tony leaned against the counter, yawning, before looking a sleepy Oliver making his way to the dinning table. "Hey Squirt."

"Hi, Papa." Oliver said, getting into a chair and yawning. "What are we having for breakfast?"

Peter and Wade were making up hours in Saturday school, while Stephen had to work at the clinic today.

"I was thinking about-"

Boss, you have an incoming call from Rhodey

"Put him on." Tony said.

"Tony, we need you at compound." Rhodey's voice came over the speakers system in the cabin.

"Hm, what for?" Tony asked, as he picked up an apple and bit into it.

"We've been discussing some-"

"Hi Rhodey!" Oliver greeted.

"-hi Oliver." Rhodey greeted back. "We've got some issues."

"I thought we had people to fix "issues"-"

"Major issues."

"Rhodey, I don't understand-"

"Just get over here." Was the last thing Rhodey said before going offline.

"Well, then." Tony turned to Oliver. "Looks like you and your dad are having a guys day."

Oliver looked at Tony.

"If you're coming to the compound with me, you're gonna need some better clothing." Tony said, looking at Oliver's pajamas. "And I have an idea."

///0///0

Screeeeeeeeech

One of Tony's fancy sports cars made its way into the compound, stopping in front of the building.

Rhodey was waiting outside for him.

Tony opened his car door. He was dressed in a suit with someone of his funky glasses. He got out of the car, reaching for the door to the seat behind him.

"Sorry I'm late I had-"

"You should've been here twenty minutes ago." Rhodey said. "We've been waiting for y-"

"-a little something to take care of." Tony opened the car door, revealing Oliver strapped in with a football helmet and a pair of Tony's sunglasses. He was wearing a custom made suit like Tony's.

"Hi, Rhodey." Oliver greeted Rhodey.

"Hey, kid." Rhodey smiled at Oliver, then he looked at Tony. "What's he doing here?"

"Stephen was busy, and no one was home. I couldn't leave him all by himself." Tony said, undoing Oliver's seatbelts. He helped him out of the car.

"He's small for his age." Rhodey said.

Tony removed Oliver's helmet off. "Yeah." Tony tossed the helmet in the air and caught it. "But he can probably kick your ass."

Oliver furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up at the two men.

"Alright, come on. I don't have all day." Tony tossed the helmet back in the car and closed the door. "Oliver and I have a guys day out, and daylight's burning." He took Oliver by the hand and walked toward the building.

Rhodey walked by his side. "You know what how they have the regular snickers? Then they have the fun sized?" Rhodey asked Tony. "Then they have the bite size minis? That's what he is." He pointed at Oliver.