Chapter Eight

Jades eyes fluttered open and a groan escaped her chapped lips. She went to put a hand to her head, but her hand was forced down by a restraint.

She looked down at her wrist to find it covered in thick leather. She looked to her other wrist to find thick leather covering it also.

A large leather like belt was strapped across her stomach firmly. Her heart raced as she glanced around the room.

Dull grey walls covered the place, the white tiles on the floor stained with blood. A steel cart sat in one corner of the room and Cheverston, of course, was sitting at her bedside, smirking.

"Have a nice sleep?"

Jade gulped. Cold sweat ran down her face as she tugged at her restraints.

Cheverston walked over towards the cart and pulled back an old blue cloth to reveal a set of needles.

He wheeled the cart over and flicked a needle with his index finger as he held it upright.

"Now," Said Cheverston smirking. "You're going to feel a lot of pain and wish you never disobeyed me after this."

"Y-you c-can't do t-this," Jade stammered. "It's Illegal."

Cheverston gave her a wicked smile that sent a shiver down her spine. "I know, but, they won't know that will they?"

Jade glanced around the room for cameras but there weren't any. She looked towards the door and screamed at the top of her lungs.

Cheverston let out a laugh. "Save the screaming for later, Jade," he got ahold of her wrist and compressed the syringe into her vein. "No ones going to hear you, this room is sound proof."

The white liquid flowed through Jades veins and she suddenly felt as if she was being crushed to death. Slowly.

She let out a piercing scream, her toes scrunching up. She breathed heavily as the pain increased.

Cheverston sat down the needle and laughed as Jade screamed and screamed.

He sat down in his chair and enjoyed the show as Jade screamed pleaded for it to be over.

                                  ~
What felt like years was only a couple of minutes before it wore off completely.

Jade's throat burned. She put her head back on the table and breathed in through her nose and out through her mouth to try and maintain a rhythm.

Cheverston picked up the next needle. There were six needles in total and they were only on the second one.

Jades breath quickened as Cheverston compressed the next syringe into her. He sat back down once again and took a snack out of his pocket and began to eat.

Jade didn't feel pain this time. The room whirled out of sight and she was now in a basement, no longer in restraints.

She shivered as she got to her feet, each step heavier than the last. She narrowed her eyes and peered around the room, trying to make out some sort of shape.

A dim light hung in the middle of the basement, providing the smallest of light.

In the corner of the basement, she made out what looked to be a large tall figure. She guessed around six foot.

"Hello?" She called out.

The figure in the corner took a step forward. Jade felt herself shudder as it took another step forward, it's shadow crawling along the walls.

It took another step closer and once it was face to face with her she screamed.

It was a clown.