“Hey sis” Ally smiled. I smiled at her trying to hold back the tears that were trying to escape from my eyes.

“Do you want to help me pack” Ally asked as she took clothes from her dresser and into her suitcase.

“Sure” I whispered. I turned my back to her as I folded the clothes and put them in the suitcase. Delilah helped Allison with her shoes. My sister has a lot of shoes. A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away. I sniffled a little hoping that no one heard. Unfortunately Allison heard and that got her attention.  

“Delilah, can you excuse us for a minute?” Allison asked as she walked up to me and took the shirt from my hands.

“Sure. I’ll just go put your suitcases downstairs,” she offered

“Thanks Dee” my sister smiled at her as Delilah took the bags and left. By that time the tears started coming down harder, and I didn’t bother to wipe them away.

“Aww sis, come here” she pulled me into a big hug. I cried on her shoulder as she ran her fingers through me hair. “Shh” she soothed. “I’ll be back before you know it” she told me as she rubbed my back. ”Now it’s your turn to run the school” she laughed. I sniffled and smiled at her. “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine” she kissed my forehead and hugged me again. We stayed like that for a while until I heard mom’s voice calling Alice. I hugged her tighter before letting go. We made our way down the stairs where my parents were waiting. Ally said goodbye to Delilah and I again and then left with my parents to go to the airport. Once she was gone I ran back upstairs to my room and cried my eyes out. Delilah came in a little while after and we watched a movie until I fell asleep on her lap. 

                I woke up about 8:30 in the evening. Delilah had left. She wanted to stay the night but she had to go home and get her stuff ready for school. I went to my window and looked into Eric’s room. I saw lights on and movement, but his curtain was closed. I rushed over to my phone and dialed his number. He answered on the third ring.

“Hello?” a husky voice answered. I almost dropped the phone. This voice sounded like Eric but had a deeper tone.

 “Eric?” I whispered into the phone. “Are you sick?” I questioned

“No I’m fine” he simply said. “Are you ok?” he asked

“Yeah I’m fine, but your voice sounds deeper than the last time I heard you” I laughed uneasily.

“Yeah I guess it’s been awhile” he joked. I laughed but it didn’t come out as calm as I wanted. His voice sounded so husky and deep it sent tingles down my spine.

 “Um Lor I have to go. I’ll see you tomorrow ok?” he rushed.

“Ok, bye I missed you” I said sadly. I heard him chuckle lightly.

“I missed you too Lor, more than you’d ever know” he mumbled the last part. “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow” I heard him smile. I smiled too. Really I couldn’t wait to see him. It’s been 2 months for crying out loud.

“See you tomorrow” I said happily and hung up the phone. I was all smiles that night as I went to bed. Tomorrow I was going to see my best friend.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I got up and went to my closet.  I’m going to be here all day trying to figure out an outfit, and now that my sister’s gone it’s going to be much worse. As I walked over to my closet I saw on the closet door were clothes hanging on it and a note. I took the note and read what it said.

LOR,

I knew you were going to have issues trying to find an outfit, so I already picked one for you. Don’t worry you’ll look beautiful <3