A new jutsu

No one P.O.V.

   "Is there a reason why you called all of us here or are you going to stand there with that idiotic grin?" Kiba asked.

   "Yeah! Hurry up and tell us what's going on." Ino demanded.

   "Just spit it out already." Temari said.

   "What are you doing here?" Chouji asked.

   "I was in Konoha to deliver a message from Gaara. I was with this lazy crybaby when he was told to come here, so I tagged along." Temari explained.

   "You troublesome women." Shikamaru lazily glared at her which made Temari laugh a little bit, she quickly covered her mouth and looked away blushing. This little gesture made Shikamaru blush and look away.

   "Awww... you guys are so cute together." Ino gushed.

   "Anyway!" Naruto yelled getting everyone's attention. "I came across this jutsu that can show us our future. It shows us only a few important moments in our life and anyone we want can see it too.

   "You sure about that? I think someone made a joke and you fell for it." Sakura said.

   "Naruto would fall for that." Sai nodded.

   "Why don't you show us how it works." Hinata suggested.

   "Yeah I'll show you all how it works! Believe it!" Naruto yelled.
_____________________________
Yeah I know it was short but the next chapter will be way longer. Good bye!