Chapter 9

"I love you, babygirl." Dave said.

"I love you, too." I said.

"Do you want to get dressed?" He asked, I nodded.

"I'm still bleeding, though, I need a pad." I said, he nodded, and got up, poking his head out the door.

"Nurse." Dave called. A nurse came in.

"I need a pad, please." I said.

"Of course." The nurse nodded, going to the bathroom to grab one for me. I thanked her, and she helped me into the bathroom to get dressed. I came back in after getting dressed, and sat on the bed. The nurse left, it was just me and Dave. I looked at him.

"I feel like a slut." I whispered.

"You're not a slut, babe." Dave said, "I've worked with sluts before, you're nothing like them." He took my hand. Someone knocked on the door. It was the nurse.

"You're free to leave whenever you like." She said. I looked at Dave, and he helped me up.

"Everyone's at the house." Dave said as we walked out of the hospital. I clutched his hand as we climbed into his car. "Are you going to stay with me?" Dave asked.

"Sure, I should just call the club and- THE CLUB!" I screeched. "I have to call the club! I'm going to get fi-"

"I've already called and explained our situation, honey." Dave said. I squeezed the white roses, and inhaled their sweet scent. I began thinking over what happened, the rest of our ride was filled with silence. I was just minding my business... And he- he- I have to be a slut... Or he wouldn't have done that to me... I'm just a useless whore... But Dave... He loves me? Doesn't he?

"Honey?" He said, snapping my attention back to what was happening. I felt tears going down my cheeks. I looked over at Dave. He had pulled into his driveway. "Are you ready?" He asked. I wiped my cheeks.

"Uh- y-yeah." I said, getting out. Dave got out, too, and I followed him to the door. I gripped his hand, and he opened the door, and everyone looked at me. Almost as if they were afraid to make a move. I stepped over the threshold, and Nepeta was the first to stand up. She walked over to me slowly, and put her arms around me. My arms hung limply at my sides, as she squeezed me, gently.

"I'm so sorry." She said, quietly, cradling my head. "So, so sorry." She whispered.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me, then another, and another, and more, and more, until everyone in the house was hugging me, squeezing my hands, and pressing sweet kisses into my cold skin. I love these people, I really do, but I can't do this right now. I can't just feel feelings. If I feel one thing I'll feel everything. If I feel everything, I'll feel what that monster did to me, again, and again... I can't go through that again. Everyone slowly let go, and I ignored everything they said, walking into Dave's too, and sitting down against the wall beside his dresser. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and hugged them, laying my forehead on my knees.

Dave's P. O. V.

She's so distant... I understand. I hate she had to go through that. I drove her home, and she had no emotion on her face as she stared off into the distance, and tears streamed down her face. I feel awful. I didn't find her in time... She was in my room now. I walked up to the door, and knocked. It was beginning to get dark outside. I heard whimpering behind the door. I opened it, and found her curled up beside my dresser, crying.

"Hey, honey." I said, gently. She looked up at me, and I crouched down, placing my hands on her knees.

"I-I'm sorry." She said, huge tears pouring down her face.

"No, no, baby, don't be sorry." I whispered, "You did nothing wrong." I pulled her closer to me. She grasped my arms, and layed her head on my chest. I gripped the back of her shirt, I couldn't help but to cry, myself. She held my arms so hard her fingers were turning white. I didn't care. She could kill me, and I wouldn't care, anything that would make her feel better. Suddenly she shot up, grabbing her phone, and earbuds, and walking out of the house. Had I done something wrong?! I got up, and followed her, but bro stopped me as she stomped out the door.

"Dude, let her have a minute." He said. I nodded, and sat down on the couch. Rose sat next to me, and hugged me.

"It'll work out." She whispered.

"God, I hope so." I said

∆∆∆∆
This is all for now! Where is she going? Do you know? Do I know? DOES ANYONE KNOW?! jkjk love you guys!

-turn tech cosplayer😘😘