Chapter 8

I suggest listening to the song above. It's really meaningful to me.
P. S. slight trigger warning in this chapter *rape* so there'll be a warning before it starts, and a notice after it ends.
~~~~~~~~~

Dave carried me back to his room, and laid me down on his bed. Dave laid down beside me, and pulled his shades off. I snuggled into his warm embrace as Dave pulled me tighter, his arms around my waist. I wrapped my legs around Dave's abdomen as he pulled the blanket over us. I quickly fell asleep.

*1 hour time skip* 

I awoke to slight pressure on my lap. I opened my eyes to see Mituna sitting on me.

"Hey honeybee." I said.

"Hey (N/n), Dave said it's time to get up." Mituna said, standing up.

"Okay, what time is it?" I asked.

"3:30." Tuna answered.

"Shit, I gotta call my roommates." I said, standing up.

"How is Sol, by the way?" Mituna asked.

"He's great, you should come by sometime, and visit." I said, walking though the living room, and grabbing my phone.

"Hey babe." Dave said, looking up at me from the anime playing on TV if I'm not mistaken, it was Death note.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm going to go call my roommates." I said stepping outside. I walked off the porch, and to the edge of the yard. I pulled out my phone, and noticed a weird looking man walking down the opposite side of the street. I paid no attention to him, dialing Karkat's number. No one answered. I called Aradia, no answer. Hmmm, weird.

"Hey lil sis." A gruff, creepy voice said behind me.

Trigger warning.

I jumped, and squeaked.

"Calm down." He said, reaching one hand between my thighs. I tried to run, but he picked me up. He was incredibly strong. He muffled my yells for help by putting his hand over my mouth. He carried me to an alley way. I struggled against his hard grip, kicking and punching at him. He dropped me against the hard pavement. My head bounced off the ground. I felt my pants being ripped off. I tried to ignore the pain in my head as I attempted to crawl away, but he dragged my back, ripping my underwear down my bruised thighs. The man smashed my head into the pavement again, plunging his member into me. Pain pulsed through my skull, and abdomen as he took my innocence. I screamed in pain.

"Dave!" I screamed, "Please! Help me!" I felt blood run down my inner thigh as he continued ramming into me without remorse, or hesitation. He released his load into me. I screamed in terror, tears streaming down my face. The man quickly pushed my head into the pavement again as I screamed, everything began to go dark.

Trigger warning over

*undisclosed time skip*

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! I heard people screaming my name.

"Hey! I found her!" Someone yelled, picking up my sore, bleeding form up off the ground. I felt something being wrapped around bruised legs. I began to hear sirens getting closer and closer. "Darling, it's okay, it's Kankri, just stay with us, please." The same voice cooed in my ear. I gripped the fabric of his sweater, and let my eyes close slowly.

"Hello, Miss (L/n)? Would you mind telling us what happened?" I opened my eyes, seeing Dave and Dirk plus a woman and a man. The woman had asked the question. I tried to answer but I couldn't get myself to speak.

"Where was she?" The man asked Dave.

"Our friend Kankri, found her, bleeding in an alley with no- um... bottoms, and we called you guys. Dave and Dirk both squeezed my hands.

"Ma'am, what happened?" The woman asked again.

"A man... He- he-"

"Did he rape you?" Hearing that word pass the woman's lips, made my mouth go dry... So I just nodded.

"Oh, babygirl..." Dave said, tears coming from under his shades. I caressed his face with my right palm, looking around the back of the ambulance. Dirk looked so mad. I felt numb... Dave burs out sobbing. I combed my fingers though his hair. He mumbled something though his hands, I looked at him confused. "Did he take your virginity?" He repeated. I looked away from Dave, "Did he?!" I slowly nodded. Dave turned away from me angrily. "I will find him!" He said.

"Look, calm down, man. (Y/n)'s still here, she's okay." Dirk said, reaching out to put a hand on Dave's shoulder.

"You call this okay?!" Dave said, pointing at me, and meeting Dirk's eyes.

*time skip checking into hospital*

I was laying in a hospital bed, and the nurse was checking my vagina for tissue damage, and trauma. But in my mind I was home, and none of this had happened.

"Well." The nurses voice brought me back to reality, "there isn't much damage, but he did release sperm into you. There's a 50% chance you will get pregnant." She stood up, and began walking to the door. We've already taken a sample to test for STDs but it'll be a few weeks before the results get back." I nodded quietly. I'm so stupid. Dave probably hates me...  I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Dirk." A voice called back. I pulled the sheet down to cover me.

"Come in." I called back. Dirk opened the door, and came in, sitting in a chair beside my bed. "W-where's Dave?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"He's at home, punching walls, and cussing." Dirk said, squeezing my hand. I made Dave that mad? "What did the doctor say?"

"There's a 50% chance of me getting pregnant." I said, gingerly meeting Dirk's eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Dirk said, leaning his head on our hands. He really was like an older brother to me.

"What am I going to do?!" I asked crying. I couldn't handle this anymore...

"Look, it doesn't matter if you get pregnant." Dirk said, "Dave knows it isn't your fault. We all do."

"Dave will probably break up with me..." I said.

"No he won't, he just-"

"He doesn't care to come see me! Is he here?! No!" Suddenly there was a knock at the door, "What?!" I asked. The door opened to reveal Dave holding a bundle of white roses.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier, I wanted to pick you up some white roses, and apologize for how I acted in the ambulance..." He said, coming into the room. He sat on my bed, and handed me the roses. I smelled them, and Dave took my hand.

"I'm sorry for what I said, just then..." I said.

"No, no- what I said to you in the ambulance was unacceptable, I was mad, and- and scared, and I'm sorry..." Dave said quietly, looking into my eyes. "I shouldn't have asked you if he... You know, but, um, I was-"

"It's okay... I accept your apology." Dave kissed my forehead, and Dirk left quietly. Dave pulled away, and smiled at me.

"Shove over." He said. I smiled, and moved over. Dave laid beside me, putting his arm around me.

"So... " I said. He smiled, and I learned my head on his shoulder.

"So, I talked to some police officers down stairs, and they said they're working non-stop to catch the guy." I looked up into his eyes. He bent down to kiss me, but I gently pushed him away.

"I'm sorry, I- I can't." I whispered. He nodded.

"I understand." He said, settling into my side."

~~~~~~
Hey hey hey! That's all for chapter 8! Love you guys!

-turntechCosplayer 😘😘