f i n a l c h a p t e r

warnings: lots of making out and smut.

The kiss between Soobin and I starts to heat up as I'm sitting on the washing machine, with him standing between my legs. My fingers are tangled in his locks, and he has his large arms around my waist, pressing my body to his as he continues to mold his lips passionately with mine.

Gripping tightly and digging his fingers in the cloth of the hoodie i'm wearing, I feel his hands trembling in anticipation. He breaks the kiss, panting as he tries to catch his breath and keeps his forehead pressed against mine.

"Are..." He breathes, his tongue darting out to wet his lower lip "Are you sure you don't want me to stop?"

I bite my lip, my arms still around his neck when I nod in response.

"Absolutely."

A smile forms on his lips, making my heart shake and melt. He lifts me up, placing his hands on the back of my thighs to carry me to his room. I wrap my legs around his waist and bury my face in his neck, leaving open mouthed kisses on his neck and getting soft moans from his mouth.

"We're almost there. I want you to be comfortable." He cooes, walking upstairs. It doesn't take long until we finally enter his room. He places me carefully onto his bed, with my back instantly feeling the comfort of his mattress.

He walks to the door, locking it behind his back before he approaches me again. Climbing on his bed, a smile forms on his face as he hovers over me, one of his elbows supporting his weight and his other hand caressing my face. Our eyes meet as a comfortable silence fills the room. I run my eyes from his eyes to his red, swollen and beautiful lips, making my heart jump loudly against my chest. He leans in, pecking me on the lips, and then starting to pepper my face with kisses, going down my neck, a light sigh leaves my lips.

"I love you." He breathes against my skin as his lips keep roaming on my skin.

"I love you more." I respond softly, lifting his face with my hands to lock eyes again. "And I want you."

He runs his fingers lovingly through my hair, caressing my skin with his fingertips afterwards.

"I want you too." He whispers, his voice husky and thick.

None of us says another word. Silence fills the room and a slight smirk forms on his lips as he stares at me with a burning, adoring gaze. He leans in once again, pressing his lips against mine in a deeper, slower kiss.

Our lips move together in perfect sync, smoothly and at just the right speed. The world stops around us and we're the only ones in it in this moment. Our tongues don't hesitate to meet, his hand starts running down my neck, collarbone and chest, his fingers tracing perfectly every inch of my figure until they reach my exposed thighs. His feather touch is enough to make me shiver, hands burning like the fiercest flame. He moves his hand upwards to take a hold of the hem of my hoodie, pulling it over my head and throwing it somewhere in the room, exposing my underwear to him. I feel my cheeks burn and my heartbeats hammering loudly as he runs his fingers over the exposed skin of my tummy. Soobin parts his lips from mine, and moves to trail open mouthed kisses down my jaw and neck, my fingers tangled in his hair again, as his hand keeps exploring my body.

I bite my lip a little harder, trying to hold back any whimper or moan that could escape from my mouth the moment he starts sucking lightly on my skin. He looks up and stares at me for a couple of seconds, his cheeks tinted in a dust of pink before he comes back to my mouth. I roam my hands from his neck to his shoulders, finding the hem of his own shirt without breaking our kiss. I pull it up, and he pulls away from me to take it off completely, throwing it as well. My eyes land on his body, teeth sinking on my lips at the sight of him, his torso looking like a work of art. Immaculate skin glowing under the dim lights, abs beautifully toned. My senses start becoming wild, eager to feel him. He caughts me staring and smirks, ruffling his hair and making it look messier. He's absolutely ethereal.