f o u r

It's already lunch time, and I'm sitting peacefully as I play with my food, not being really hungy this day. I sigh and push my plate away, when I notice a tall figure standing in front of me.

"Is this seat taken?" A masculine voice asks, making me look up to meet his gaze. His round eyes are gentle and expressive, his hair is dyed in a golden tone, and his bangs fall perfectly all over his forehead. He smiles with his lips pressed together, looking at me in expectation as he waits for my answer. I've seen him before, but we've never spoke to each other.

"Um, no! You can take it." I respond, smiling warmly at him.

He nods his head and sits in front of me, placing his plate on the wooden surface.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you. I saw you at the party the other day, but I didn't want to interrupt you and your friends. We're in the same math class, though." He says, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

He's shy, and that makes me giggle.

"Oh, yeah! I thought your face looked familiar." I chuckle, so does he.

"You're not bothering though, I'm not an extrovert person, but I'm always open to make new friends." I explain, crossing my arms over the table.

"I'm glad you're not thinking I'm a weirdo for approaching you like this." He jokes. "Park Jihoon, nice to meet you." He adds, extending his hand. which I take immediately and shake gently.

"Y/N, my pleasure. What brings you here by the way?"

He looks down to his food a slight flush covers his cheeks as he smiles. His cheekbones pop in a cutely way. He's really handsome.

"I just wanted to meet you...Is that weird?" He asks shyly, not making eye contact with me. I find his shyness extremely adorable.

"It's okay, I wont bite you." I joke, patting his arm friendly. He finally looks up at me, his smile gets wider.

"Even if you did, I would've tried anyways." He shrugs, still shy. He's too cute.

"You've made a good decision, I'm by myself today." I cock my mouth, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He tilts his head in confusion.

"Yeah, I noticed that, Where's your friend?"

I smile slightly.

"She's with her boyfriend, I don't really know where. I believe she told me something about having an exam, so they're probably at the library."

He nods.

"Then I'll keep you company until we go back to class." He smiles, taking a bite of his food right after.

"Very well, Mr. Park, let the questions begin." I smirk, he looks back at me, his eyes widening.

The bell finally rang so I start making my way to my next class.

Jihoon already left to his own classroom, he's a really sweet guy.

First day we've known each other, and already know a few things about him, like how much he likes to sing and that he's an only child.

He's twenty and he's really good at acting, he's scared of heights and has many friends, but he's not too interested in partying. He seems to be really easy going and I'm looking forward to know him better since he offered to buy me some ice cream when Suri's too busy to hang out.

I walk in a slow pace through the corridors, pressing my books against my chest as I keep thinking about that night. I haven't seen Soobin since that day, where he left with a sad and confused look on his face. I sigh, lifting my hand to hold the doorknob to enter the classroom, but then I hear people yelling. I tun my head and I see a few students crowded in the other side of the corridor, I frown my brows and decide to take a look.