t e n

"Soobin? What are you doing? Why are you drunk?"

He runs his fingers through his hair and lets out a big breath.

"I'm not that drunk." He assures "I just drank a little to ease my mind."

I cross my arms over my chest, glaring at him.

"Just a little?"

He nods.

I unfold my arms, grabbing his with my hand and dragging him inside the house, slamming the door shut behind my back. I release the grip, he looks at me confused.

"What?"

"Walk."

"I'm okay." He insists, and I'm just about to lose it.

"Then walk!" I shout. He rolls his eyes, walking to the other corner of the room. He can't stand straight, so he's walking unbalanced. He turns his body and looks at me, shrugging. I run my palm over my face, letting out a sigh filled with annoyance. "You're absolutely drunk." I say, walking towards him and pushing him slightly to sit on the couch. He lifts his hand, placing the bottle against his lips and taking a gulp.

"Maybe I just needed it." He shrugs, nonchalantly.

"You needed it?!" I ask raising my voice. He looks at me, probably shocked. "How can you need to get your ass drunk at 19? You're not even allowed to drink! Where on earth did you find that bottle of Soju?" I ask exasperated, pointing at the bottle that rests on his lap with my hand. He looks down at it, and then looks at me again.

"Yeonjun hyung"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeonjun gave it to you?"

He shakes his head.

"No. I grabbed it from the counter."

I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"So not only you're drunk and left his house without telling him, leaving him completely worried by the way, but also stole alcohol from his house?! I scold him, with my hands on my hips.

He sighs.

"He won't be mad at me." He assures. "You don't understand."

"I don't understand? What do you want me to understand anyways? That you're about to fuck up yourself for whatever the stupid reason is?"

He frowns, glaring at me.

"I'm not going to fuck anything up, and my reasons aren't stupid." He takes another gulp, scrunching his face at the burning sensation on his throat. "I just need to stop thinking for a while."

I can feel my blood boiling at this point. This doesn't seem Soobin at all, but just a hard headed boy who doesn't know how to deal with his own problems and is looking for the easiest relief.

"So? Do you plan on getting drunk whenever you have problems? This isn't the solution Soobin. This is how everything gets even worse, this is how alcoholic people start"

He rolls his eyes.

"I'm not alcoholic, y/n. This is my first time, just chill."

"Give me the bottle."

He shakes his head.

"No."

"I said give me the fucking bottle, you're not fucking yourself up in front of me." I repeat, angrier as the time passes.

"I said no!" He shouts, his voice thick and deep. "I'm an adult, you won't tell me what to do!"

"You're at my house!" I yell back, he stands up.