Diary's Page: 9

Dear Diary...

I've been broken and I can't pick up my own pieces.

I'm tangled up inside, I feel lost and I want to run but there's nowhere to go. My tears make it hard for me to see, all I want is to wake up from this awful dream.

It's a bad dream... Isn't it?

How did we end up here? Having him letting all those words out of his mouth as he laid on my lap, whilst I stroked his hair, whilst I had to pretend he wasn't killing me right there and then.

My tears burned my cheeks, my lip was bleeding because I bit it so hard to contain my sobs I ended up hurting. He took me by surprise, he knows my feelings for him.

He said he likes me... But why doesn't it feel good?

He said he couldn't love me, he talked about her again.

His words were full of love, I think he's still in love with her. I will never be able to compete with her.

He was breaking my heart, he was ripping it off my chest and the worst part is that I still felt the aching need to hold him tight, to kiss his lips once more... Just once.

How do I let go when I feel like I need him? I need him like a heartbeat.

All I wanted to do was living him and healing his heart.

How did I end up having my own heart broken?