Chapter 25

I HAVE 1000 FANS AND 3000 VOTES! WHAT!?!? WHAT!?!? I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

and I'm so sorry for this short chapter. I felt like owed you something. You guys are the best fans I've ever seen!! ily!

_____

Rosie's POV

I slumped down the wall, on the verge of tears.

Wait...

Never mind. I'm not on the verge of tears anymore. I'm crying my fricken eyes out.

Is Ariana Grande that much better than me? I know she's pretty and all, but I thought that Jai would of at least chose this special day with me instead of her.

I mean I know every single thing about this boy! I even know that on the third day of every 6th month, he pee's his pants at night. I also know that his worst fear is a goat.

Maybe I shouldn't of given him goat's milk last year. He had this mental break down in the middle of the hallway once he found out it didn't come from a cow.

Oops.

I suddenly heard a door open and there stood Jai, coming out from the boy's bathroom.

He never left? But what about his tweet to Ariana?

"ROSIE! WHAT'S WRONG, BABE!" He exclaimed with worry in his voice. He took a couple strides and I soon found myself sitting on his lap with a gentle strokes on my lower back.

He didn't leave? B-But his tweet to Ariana...

"Rosie, tell me what's wrong?" He whispered in my ear, making shivers trail down my neck.

"I-I-" I took a deep breath to steady my heart.

"I thought you left again. I thought you went to see Ariana." I took a glance at his face and saw a clear frown.

"Rose, your way more important to me then some cocky pop star. I would choose you over a million dollars. I would never leave on our day of fun. Never, would I ever, abandon you." He kissed my cheek and I felt a burning crawl up my neck and settle in my cheeks.

"Your absolutely adorable when you blush." He caressed my face and looked deep in my eyes.

Oh my sweet baby Jesus. Holy mother of a goose egg.

I felt myself leaning in when I felt a thump on my back. I jumped up and saw Mickey Mouse.

Oh, this damn mouse just ruined the most PERFECT moment of my life.

"Want a picture?" He asked.

Well..

"Of course I do!" I got up from Jai's lap and ran over to him.

"Can we take it by the fountain? I've always wanted to take one by there." Mickey shrugged his shoulders and I soon found myself standing in front of the gigantic waterfall fountain.

"Alright! Say cheese!" Jai smiled.

I quickly pushed Mickey into the water and did the heroic stance. Jai bursted out laughing and took the picture quickly. Once the flash went off, he grabbed my hand and we sprinted away as quickly as possible.

Well this day is going MUCH better than I expected.

_____

You all can punch me in the boobs now. I'M SO SORRY! IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 MONTHS!!! AHHHHH I'M SO SORRY! FORGIVE ME!

125 votes and 75 comments(: