Chapter 18

Hey(: So I'm trying to get this book to 1,000 votes so PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

You all are gonna hate me for this chapter.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

__________

Rosie's POV

"Night guys. I'm going to bed" I gave Luke and Beau a kiss on the cheek while heading over to my room. I snuck under the covers and turned off the nightstand lamp.

I was about halfway asleep when I heard the front door slam shut and some muffled voices that sounded like Jai.

"What's your problem, bro!" I heard a faint whisper that sounded like Luke.

"What do you mean?" I heard Jai's voice, but his wasn't exactly what you call a whisper.

Douche. Way to care if Rosie wakes up, Jai. Do you even care about me anymore? Guess not if you don't even care if I wake up or not.

Douche.

"Your an idiot, Jai. Why would you follow Ariana around instead of going on some rides with your own girlfriend? That's low..." Beau whispered.

Now that's what I call respect, man.

"She's not-" I heard Jai start.

DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT, JAI!

"S-She's not, I thought she was feeling sick." He finished.

Now THAT was a horrible save, but whatever.

I was sure feeling sick when you yelled in my face.

JAI DOMENIC BROOKS... I ASKED YOU TO GO ON SOME RIDES WITH ME SO HOW DID I FEEL THE LEAST BIT SICK.

"Whatever" Luke and Beau said together as I heard Jai's heavy footsteps come closer and closer. The door creaked open and I scrunched my leg up.

I heard him take off his shirt and jeans and then I think he put on some sweatpants...