23 || Still missing you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT LOS ANGELES*

-Taeyang's POV-

Ever since we arrived in the states, all the members had been really happy and excited to meet Fantasy after a while of been away from here. However, the activities had been duplicated since there's a lot of things our manager wants us to try out for future events and comebacks. Luckily enough, I found a time to talk and see Y/N through a video call before we start our concert's rehearsal.

Currently, I'm getting ready to get out and talk through the streets a little bit; Jaeyoon and Inseong are going to come with me since they want to talk without being questioned about their feelings for each other.

-Are you ready? – Jaeyoon asked while grabbing his jacket.

-I would be ready if you didn't take so long inside the bathroom – I complained.

-Yah! I didn't take that long – Jaeyoon stated embarrassedly.

-You did but I won't say anything because I don't want you to get upset with me again – I chuckled a tad before finishing fixing my hair. -Done – I closed the door behind me.

-Great! Let's get Inseong and go – Jaeyoon smiled.

-Alright – I nodded.

Both of us got out from our room and went over to Inseong's hotel room, and surprisingly, as soon as Jaeyoon knocked the door Inseong got out of the room.

-Sorry, I was bombarded by questions of Hwiyoung – Inseong smiled shyly.

-Hwiyoung? Why? – I asked.

-He's curious to know what's going on with Jaeyoon and me – Inseong told.

-He's daydreaming, maybe he's searching for a new mother – I teased.

-Yah! Taeyang – Jaeyoon blushed.

Then the three of us started to walk towards the elevator and judging by the way they look at each other, I can tell they have something hidden in between them.

-Just asking; what's going on with you two? – I asked while pressing the elevator's button.

-Uh, what do you mean? – Jaeyoon asked nervously.

-Come on, hyung everyone has noticed that both of you are acting very odd since you two almost kissed on stage – I spoke.

-That was an accident – Inseong blushed.

-Inseong-hyung, Y/N already told me about you; I'm curious about Jaeyoon-hyung – I admitted, then the elevator opened and the three of us got to the lobby's floor.

-Okay – Jaeyoon said confused. -I want to tell him first, and then I promise to tell you everything later on, okay? – He said a bit nervously.

-Fine, I can wait – I smiled.