11 || Getting jealous

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Finding yourself inside a room of the studio alongside SF9's manager is kind of intimidating, however, you know that the only reason why you are here has to do with Taeyang and the relationship you two are building up.

-I think Taeyang already told you how I feel about the whole situation, am I right? – The manager questioned while sitting down on the table's chair.

-He did, and I have no complains – You assured.

-Good, I like to hear that – He said. –Y/N, you are a great composer who really lives in the shadows and doesn't care about success, you just like to do your work well, am I right? – The manager questioned.

-I do care about the success of my songs, even sometimes I'm intrigued to see where they end up; a big stage, as a second track, or just inside the final album – You explained. –My satisfaction is to see the artists liking the songs, after all, they help me to finish up the rest of the song when I showed it to them – You added.

-You know a lot about your business, Y/N and I'm impressed – He smiled.

-I do, and I'm happy to collaborate with FNC Entertainment – You bowed.

-Thank you for choosing us as a priority, I heard from other CEO's that you gave up a project with EXO just to be here. I feel honoured – The manager admitted.

-Yes, that project came before my collaboration with SF9, however, I decided to work with Zuho and Youngbin – You said. –I think we can do something good in the studio – You smiled.

-I know you three will – He nodded. –One last thing, Y/N – The manager said while standing up from his seat, then we walked towards you.

-Yes? – You questioned.

-The members spoke out to me about his concerns, most of them include Taeyang and how he's been overworking – The manager said worriedly. –He's a good guy, I know he's happier now that he's with you but his family keeps on hurting him – The manager explained.

-Yeah, we were talking about his father some minutes ago – You said. –He was really affected by his words – You sighed.

-I will ask you one favour then, Y/N – The manager said while holding your shoulders. –Don't let him go to that house again, or be with him if he goes – He said concerned.

-I will don't worry – You nodded.

*TIME LATER*

-Taeyang's POV-

I'm at the studio watching Zuho, Youngbin and Y/N work on their collaboration, and I have to say that everything is looking good for them. Hwiyoung is beside me since he wanted to spend some time with me, he thinks that I'm still affected by the things my father said. He's not wrong about that I'm still pretty affected, but there's nothing I can do he'll ever agree with me choosing this road.