14 || Once again together

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

You are already at your mom's house since she wanted you to help her out with the dinner, and you couldn't deny her the help because, after all, you wanted to see her and talk with her about the trip.

Currently, she's preparing the main dish for tonight which is a pretty yummy pasta with her classic and elegant seafood dishes. You are impressed that she decided to cook with such expensive and elegant ingredients, but after all, you think that it might be because of Chen.

-Are you ready to meet him again? – Your mother questioned.

-Hmm, I guess so but you know that I don't like him, mom – You clarified.

-I know, and I know that you are into Taeyang lately – Your mother bothered.

-Yah! Did you watch the news? – You asked shyly.

-I did, I need to watch over my baby – You mom said while looking at you with a settle smile. –Are you two together? – She asked.

-Hmm, mom can we talk about that another day? I really want him to come if we're going to talk about this – You said flustered.

-Alright then, but have you kissed yet? – Your mother bothered once again.

-Mom! – You complained.

-*Laugh* help me to put the fish inside the oven – She said while pointing at the fish on the baking tray.

-Sure – You said before grabbing the fish, then you placed it inside the oven. –Done – You said.

-Thanks, daughter – Your mother said happily.

-Mom, do you think that Chen really might come tonight? – You asked curiously.

-I think so, he missed her mother a lot so it's a possibility – Your mother said. –Plus, it's been a while since he saw you. He might miss you – She added.

-I don't know, he's very busy – You said.

-And so do you – Your mother said. –He's going to come, I don't see why you think about that a lot – She continued.

-You know, me neither – You chuckled.

-Y/N, you shouldn't be nervous, he's your friend for a long time – Your mother said as she kept on cooking.

-But people can change – You said.

-But not all changes are bad – She smiled. –Keep on working, miss, we need to finish before 7:00 – Your mother ordered.

-Alright, boss – You chuckled.

Maybe my mom is right, but I'm worried mostly because of Taeyang. I bet he's concerned about my feelings for Chen since years ago I did like him.