4 || More than words

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT NIGHT*

It was already night time and the only thing you could really think about was Taeyang and the dream you had with him, even if you had a great day with Dawon he also found your dream really odd since it wasn't something you're used to imagining.

While thinking and wandering around inside your thoughts you heard the doorbell, so instantly you stood up from the couch and went to see who was.

-Hwiyoung? – You said surprised as soon as you saw him standing there.

-Hey, you wanted to meet, don't you remember? – Hwiyoung said as you left him in, then he gave you a warm hug.

-Yes, I did. But you don't look great – You said concerned while closing the door behind you.

-I know, but I wanted to see how you were and maybe we can talk. It's been a while you know – Hwiyoung said as he released a settle smile.

-Alright, then. Do you want some coffee? – You asked while going to the kitchen.

-Yes, please – Hwiyoung said as he went into the living room.  You poured the coffee on two mugs, and then you took them to him, you gave him the coffee as soon as you reached his spot and then you sat down with yours next to him.

He honestly was looking more worried than ever and he wasn't really saying anything about it, you are thinking that maybe he wants you to talk first about your day and then he might tell you what's wrong.

-Thank you – Hwiyoung said before he drank some of his coffee. –So, Dawon told us you had been busy lately.

-I was, just a little. I made some songs for other artists in YG Entertainment and it was really fun actually, in spite of the hours of working there – You said with a kind smile before you took a sip of your coffee.

-Waa~ I bet the songs you made were amazing. Maybe you can collaborate with FNC Entertainment too – Hwiyoung said happily.

-That would be nice – You said with a smile. –And what about you?

-Me? – Hwiyoung asked.

-Yes, the group, and just how are you – You said while looking at him.

-It's been a roller coaster lately. Being with Fantasies is amazing and they are loving the tour plans we have, and at the same time, the comeback is doing pretty well. You know making the songs is always somewhat hard, but today wasn't the best – Hwiyoung explained before he sighed.

-Did something happen? – You asked concerned.

-Yes – Hwiyoung said. –We are aware of social media effects on us and how there is good and bad criticism, but today's target I guess it was Taeyang-hyung – Hwiyoung added worriedly.