12 || Loving in the shadows

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Taeyang and you are inside your house. Everyone is in different places, he's in the living room just resting while you are inside your office just working on the collaboration with Zuho and Youngbin. You have to admit that Taeyang was acting really odd when you were at the studio, he's always clingy with Hwiyoung but this time he was trying so hard to capture your attention that you felt he was jealous.

Perhaps I'm working way too much and I'm not giving consideration to him..? Yeah, maybe is that.

While you were trying to focus once again on work suddenly you heard the piano being played, guided by the curiosity you walked to the living room. Taeyang is there playing the piano calmly, the song he's playing is one of the songs you two like a lot "I found myself" of Anna Clendening.

You walked towards him while smiling pleasantly, you sat beside him and started to play the piano with him; your hands are above his while he still playing the song, he starts to sing the song, and so do you.

-You look upset – You said while caressing his hair.

-I'm not – Taeyang said scarcely as he kept on playing the piano.

-I see, so can you forgive me? – You asked while looking at him.

-You don't have to apologize, nothing happened – Taeyang said as he stopped playing the piano, then he just sighed.

-I don't believe that's it, baby – You said before kissing his cheek.

-You never told me what my manager said to you – Taeyang said while looking at you worriedly.

-We talked about my job as a composer, how I left SM for FNC and about you – You said while holding his hand.

-SM Entertainment...? Did you have work over there? – He asked.

-Yes, they offered me to work in a song with EXO but I denied it because I have the collaboration with Zuho and Youngbin going on – You explained.

-Oh, wow – Taeyang said surprised.

-*Chuckle* why that face? – You asked with a settle smile.

-Sorry, princess but I'm impressed by your decision – Taeyang admitted.

-Why Oppa? – You asked while Taeyang held your hand tighter.

-Well, that group is very close to you – Taeyang said. –Kai, more than anyone – He added.

-Yeah, but I have the strongest reason to choose SF9 – You smiled. –I love all the members, they are like my brothers and I have the most amazing boyfriend in there too – You said happily.